Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 years since I received my first piece!!
12-18-2010, 04:55 AM,
5 years since I received my first piece!!
Wow, how fast those years have gone! I can't believe I've been wearing hair five years, life has been really good since I got my hair Smile

Over the years, you may notice a few things occur as you become a long term wearer:
- The attachment time and detachment time gets very low
- The number of extra items you use in attach/detach greatly reduces
- You totally forget you are wearing a wig for the duration of attachment, almost straight after it is styled and attached (unless there is pop up) => zero paranoia
- You worry less and less about it coming off as a result of the above, and in my case, this makes me a little less cautious than is wise at times Wink
- You post less on forums because you are too busy enjoying your hair (sorry guys)!

Over here in Ireland, the cool weather means that the attachment is usually quite solid. So perhaps long-term wearing will be different in some countries that have a hotter climate.

Would any other long term wearers like to share their experience, and what things have they noticed within themselves over time?
By the way, I'll be spending 4 months in India this year for some travelling, and I think this will be quite an interesting challenge! I don't think I've ever even experiences anything above 30 degrees... eeek!

I don't want to shave my head, cos growing it back and merging it with the piece again would be tricky. Any good solutions? A hat?

Messages In This Thread
5 years since I received my first piece!! - Mr.Burns - 12-18-2010, 04:55 AM