Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie in Orlando (photo)
12-18-2010, 09:42 AM,
RE: Newbie in Orlando (photo)
i can relate totally to being overly consumed with the weather.
even to the point of checking the weather forcast for a bar crawl,hoping it woudnt be wet,
or that if it got a tadd wet someone woudnt come up to me in a bar and stick a stupid hat on my head.
yeah ! been there tried to hide that, concealed that.
seeing a good hair system in reality you'll be gobsmacked.you'll not beleive it, you'll say take it off i dont beleive you, "thats how good they are"
do it i did,and short of a hair transplant its the next best viable option.
"does what it says on the tin" it works. and bloody fantastic it is
12-28-2010, 11:49 AM,
Ok, here are the pics I promised.... sorry I took so long to post. Please keep in mind that for whatever reason, the lighting in the bathroom for some reason actually helped me....I'm actually thinning worse that what it actually shows, nevertheless, this gives you an idea of where I am at at this moment and how getting a system in place is inevitable...These are taken right out of the shower and after blow drying my hair some. I've had medium to longer hair for the past several years, specially since I started thinning progressively, the only problem now is that since my bangs aren't growing anymore, it looks silly to have my hair long, but on the other hand, it helps me conceal the top where I am thinning. You can probably see why Toppik works so well for me right now, at least in covering up my thinning crown and top.

***I'm not sure if I posted the photos correctly so please Paul, let me know if you cant's see them...Thanks
(12-18-2010, 09:42 AM)antywanty Wrote: i can relate totally to being overly consumed with the weather.
even to the point of checking the weather forcast for a bar crawl,hoping it woudnt be wet,
or that if it got a tadd wet someone woudnt come up to me in a bar and stick a stupid hat on my head.
yeah ! been there tried to hide that, concealed that.
seeing a good hair system in reality you'll be gobsmacked.you'll not beleive it, you'll say take it off i dont beleive you, "thats how good they are"
do it i did,and short of a hair transplant its the next best viable option.
"does what it says on the tin" it works. and bloody fantastic it is

Thanks for the comment Antywanty....yeah man, I'm going for it, there is no holding back now, in fact, I'm actually pretty excited about it to tell you the truth.

Attached Files Image(s)

12-28-2010, 01:58 PM,
RE: Newbie in Orlando
JRob, the BEARD with the fullpiece is a great combo!
Gel
12-28-2010, 05:24 PM,
(12-28-2010, 01:58 PM)jeffsxyz Wrote: JRob, the BEARD with the fullpiece is a great combo!
Gel

Thanks man, and I agree. The facial hair adds the finishing touch, much like highlights or styling product.

Adventurer- I just read your email. Now that I see your pics it is evident that you are an excellent candidate for a partial unit. Dark, longer hair with strong temples is a great combo.

I will get with you tomorrow...
12-28-2010, 08:59 PM,
Hi adventurer.. yeah good-quality pics there ..... you`re in the best of hands there with JRob...keep us posted on your progress.....you still have good sides and back, so you can ease yourself into this world very easily...best wishes man, Paul.