Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinning top (photo)
12-11-2010, 04:40 AM,
Thinning top (photo)
This guy sent in several photos the other day and asked for advice. He's in his mid 20's and considering going to a hair system. The 'head on' photos actually looked pretty good--the thinning wasn't quite as visible on those shots. But the top side photo made things look a little different. He's being very realistic in that he feels the thinning will continue and he wants to do something about his hair loss now before it gets worse. In order to wear a hair system he'll have to shave the thin hair off---that's tough to do since he's nutured it with Rogaine which didn't work too well. But it's 'bit the bullet' time.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/

Attached Files Image(s)

12-11-2010, 09:45 AM,
RE: Thinning top (photo)
pretty similar to my pattern of loss, i came to the end of the road with concealer, dont get me wrong its a fantastic brilliant product,
and can buy you many years,but alas my reccesion continued,(thanks mother nature)
tried all the medications (oral tabs)
hair wearing is the best investment you can make.
when the other options just dont cut it.
you'll never look back,
yes its a bigg step, but anything really really worthwhile isint easily come by.
my advice,make the move into wearing its 21st century modern and looks Briliant.
everey day month year you put it off, is a day month year of contentment and personal happiness truly lost
anthony (not one regret)
12-11-2010, 02:35 PM,
anty, how's things are going? Big Grin

I had a super experience last night..

I was talking to a friend of mine who's got REALLY REALLY good hair..

I was always thinking... omg, this bast*** is blessed, he's 35 and he's good looking, pretty, strong, and get the chicks he want always...
I was drinkin with him and I told him... dude, you don't know how lucky u are for such good hair.. I'm fucked with this crappy genes... but
anyway when I get balder I'm gonna use a good hairpiece and live the life...
And suddenly he confeses me he WEARS!. I was like... hey don't full me mate... so we kept talking all drunk and then I heard two words coming out of his
mouth, those kind of words that you are used to read but NOT hear.... FULLCAP... I stop breathing.. and suddenly, I realized, that I was gonna be
a wearer FOR SURE..

Have a nice day new friends
12-11-2010, 10:17 PM,
Just bears out the assertion that you`ll not `spot`a good system and you probably see them daily but don`t realise it... we only
ever read/`hear`about the ones which look like a fitted carpet, which the Moths have gotten-at, or resemble a dead cat sitting on the
head...... a good modern system will not generate a second glance in the casual observer. You can now tell your friend about Toplace and
he can save himself a lot of money, on top of looking great !! Thanks for sharing that. Paul.
12-11-2010, 11:54 PM,
yeah, I talked him about TLace and he told me he knew it but just didn't tried it because he was happy with ****. But next order he would going to take a look to other opportunities.
I still don't believe him, seriously, if he wears... ANYWAY in hell I could spot it... :O.
Have a good day
12-12-2010, 06:41 AM,
good article about fut,
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/articl...dness.html
Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT)
this applys to hair systems regading turning back the years,and "the wow factor of confidence it brings.
and wow does it"(my quote)
tell folk youre wearing a good system, and what better reaction than, "i dont beleive you?"! "take it off"!"
next step 5 yerars away is hair cloning making unlimited copies of a single follicular unit.(wow)
my hair may aswell be my own because when its on and styled,i dont need to worry about it.
im going concentrate now on loosing a stone or two.for those in the u's thats around 28 lbs
use youre head dont hide it
antySmile
12-12-2010, 02:51 PM,
Yeah, sorry john, I saw you edited my post... I thought about it before posting it... it does look cool his hairpiece tho... but anyways
it will still be the same or worse than a toplace unit and for sure more expensive. Just wanted to describe exactly how was the experience