Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quitting Propecia
12-10-2010, 08:27 PM,
RE: Quitting Propecia
I was thinking the same drew100, but my guess is that the film holding the hair down is probably covering a thinner area in the middle...... certainly though, overall, the hair is long and healthy-looking. Maybe younggun will post a pic of his thinning area just to satisfy our curiousity ? Paul.
12-11-2010, 02:36 AM,
I'm gonna wait like half a year or so... but since from today I'm not gonna take minox nor propecia I know I'll loose a lot of hair.... and I don't wanna be half-bald to start wearing.. trust me I don't have that much hair... but I have it longish so it seems the contrary
Paul, I am gonna wait tho.. but I prefer to have my template done and when I say..NOW!, I just order the piece, wait 2month and go..

and anyways... I am balding really quickly... like my granpa.. ONE YEAR AGO I see pics of my self I had SHITLOAD of hair... but A LOT A LOT really heehhe, I am those kind of guys that bald in a year o year and a half hehehe, so why wait 5 months? right now I have got hair but when it rains and the wind blows... my hair is like all crazy.. because I don't have much hair right now...
12-11-2010, 03:06 AM,
I can understand your reasoning on that --- once you stop taking that product, the hair loss will make itself obvious after a while, so when it stabilizes a bit, you can make your template then and off you go ! Take care for now, Paul.
12-11-2010, 04:06 AM,
Ok Younggun, there's nothing wrong with wanting to prepare yourself. I thought you were going to quit proprecia and wear a hairpiece right away. As for the side effects you are experiencing, because you were on it for 10 months they should go away. However my advice would be to ask your doctor for a referral to an endocrinologist or a urologist so they can do some blood work on your hormones to make sure they aren't out of order due to the drug
12-11-2010, 04:21 AM,
Yeah, Next week I'll ask for a consultation.

Thank guys for being so much kind to everyone Big Grin
12-12-2010, 07:34 AM,
that does look like a lot of hair when it's matted down....is it sparse without the plastic over it?