Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey guys... just one quick question
12-09-2010, 08:44 AM,
RE: hey guys... just one quick question
mates, I had my doubts before.. now I am very happy.. seriously.. and thinking of my skin condition (gets itchy sometimes).. lace is MY option HANDS DOWN.

Well. I've always had a bad hair (I mean really thick and strong, but not beautiful), for exposing it too much to the sun and salt water, but as I said before, I don't mind, I don't really want a "nice" and "soft" hair... that's NOT my goal... I just want my head covered with hair so I can focus on other things in life, Of course I'm buying back2natural and I always take a shower straight after surfing (for my skin condition, because salt dries the skin and if you spend 2 or 3 days with salt in your hair (I've done worst things than that), It creates the opposite effect, your skin start to get really oily, like a defense mechanism or something, so I learnt to take a shower with douce water straight after my sesh hehe, my yeah, as I stated before, I've never had a niche and soft hair so I think that helps me out.

Btw, I'm gonna go to my usual dermatologist to talk about quitting propecia (now he's almost a friend, he's bald and the most sincere guy I've met) and mess around a little bit with him like.. OMG propecia did help me, let's see how much time does it take to him to notice the hairpiece hehe.

Have a great day guys

Messages In This Thread
RE: hey guys... just one quick question - younggun - 12-09-2010, 08:44 AM