Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey guys... just one quick question
12-09-2010, 02:06 AM,
RE: hey guys... just one quick question
mrjoejohn.. look. I'm wearing a cap almost everyday that's windy, A cap, A hat, Headphones, glasses.. anything that holds my crappy hair hheheh, I really don't mind doing like 1 hour per day of maintanance even If I know that's even too much... The ONLY thing that kept me away from laces... was that I thought It was easier to take it off so I was like...
Imagine I am surfing in a lineup with 20 friends, plus 50 ppl... I'm going for a wave, I get barreled in... and.. everyone's lookin... is he coming out the barrel or not?? is he?? he did!! wait!! omg who's that bald dude??? hahahahaha. I dont want my hair to come off when I'm in the water... so if I have a right attach like with tape and so... you think I won't have problems?

That's cool!! I'm def goin for a lace then! thanks dude!

And also.. I was thinkin the other day, that I really don't understand (or understand in a way but ... you know) the people who mess with their organs (by not taking just propecia, but loniten, androcur, ru9191249 or whatever... blablabla) and ending up with the same hair at the best cases.. and not just going into this.. that's why I think you guys are the smartest guys in the bald comm Big Grin, cosmetic problem.. cosmetic solution! not medicin for god's sake.. save the medecins for when we have a health problem!. I have taken propecia by the way, but I stopped when I took a sit and told to my self.. wtf am I doing?

And by the way, excuse my bad english, I've got to improve it Sad
MrjoeJohn.. I'm thinning thats true... but it's also true.. that 1 year ago I was one of the guys that you could see in the street and say.. omg that guys has shitloads of hair.. because I have it like curlish and when I have it long my hair go afro-style hehehe, so I wanna keep it like that... I surf and everything and anyone has noticed I am this bald.. (I have got a comb down right now...)... So with a dry hair I don't have holes yet... but when the wind blows or the rain hits me I'm screwed up..... and also my entries are going SO big that I dont like my face without the comb right now.. and I wanna change that... 60% it's ok for me I think, it can give the same impression that my hair with the comb down right now but I can afford having the hair a lil bit shorter without showing my bald front hehehehe.

Regards

Messages In This Thread
RE: hey guys... just one quick question - younggun - 12-09-2010, 02:06 AM