Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Comb down/bangs
12-08-2010, 12:47 PM,
Comb down/bangs
I have seen one hair replacement in person with a comb down style; I thought it looked completely realistic. It has always been my favourte style even with real hair; I have always liked having a fringe; and when my hair was healthy I used to have it down. I have some questions in regards to this.
1. In order to acheive this style would I need to order forward ventilation or can I order freestyle and brush it down?
2. Please can toplace send some pictures of this style from the front and side with faces blurred if need be just so I can see it again.
3. In all honesty guys can this style be pulled off? I know it is a classic wig sign which is why people tend to expose their hairline; but I guess I really want to wear this style. I never see anyone try it though.

I also would appreciate all your general opinions on this topic. Thanks!
12-08-2010, 03:41 PM,
RE: Comb down/bangs
I think this is a great style, especially if you want to use tape at the hairline for convenience. It doesn't look wiggy provided you dont overdo the density and you keep the fringe short and a bit uneven. I think it looks best with down ventilation.

It is actually a style adopted by many men who are losing their hair slightly but want a no-fuss masculine style which makes the best of what they have, so it usually suits those of us who have to resort to false hair.
12-08-2010, 03:51 PM,
you got it baldrich!!! hahahha that was what I was thinking about today..

I wan na be "balding" as I am right now, but like forever.. that means that people smell something... like you are receeding slightly and just don't talk about your hairstyle, don't mess with it and stuff... I mean, I wanna have the style I've got right now, but one that stays like that when the goddamn wind blows like a mof*** and not showing my huge entries Big Grin
12-10-2010, 03:43 AM,
Cool thanks for the info; can I please see some pictures of this though as in fake hair pictures? Thank you.