Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Toplace unit--your opinion please
12-07-2010, 09:55 AM,
RE: My Toplace unit--your opinion please
Well done/said mrjoejohn.... I`ve followed your posts since you first put in an appearance here and could `` see`` your confidence growing along the way!....... it`s nice to see a wearer willing to ``put a bit back`` and share their new experiences with others who are unsure of how to take their first tentative steps into this world. Good for you... Paul.
12-07-2010, 10:14 AM,
(12-07-2010, 09:55 AM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: Well done/said mrjoejohn.... I`ve followed your posts since you first put in an appearance here and could `` see`` your confidence growing along the way!....... it`s nice to see a wearer willing to ``put a bit back`` and share their new experiences with others who are unsure of how to take their first tentative steps into this world. Good for you... Paul.

thank you Paul.
I think you were my mentor when I started. I really appreciated that, it's the least I could do now. Will never be in a position to teach you, but I might help fellow newbies in their war against fear and depression.

I am a straight up person, and I will not say I feel awesome all the time and me too sometimes need support, but I can vouch, that wearing a hair system is definitely not as bad as people make it look. today's hair systems have given me the most confidence after a life time of experience in hair transplants, concealers, propecia and whatnot. I don't think there's anything else I haven't tried. Waiting patiently for stem cell regeneration, because it was great if only I had like 20000 more hairs from the hair transplant. The wait is a lot less painful now, I'm not depressed anymore, so it must be good - coming from an obsessed guy.

Smile
12-07-2010, 10:55 AM,
havent heard from you in a while paul,hope things are ok.
im enjoying my new hair , its fantastic
but the day to day wearing, is a breeze.
i did buy a skin system, but prefer my sfsl,
the front of the skin system hairline seems to perfect.
but thats prob me, its resting in a draw in my bedroom.
this will sound strange, but even if they perfected hair regrowth, i'd like to keep this hair type.
its slight wave, the hair i allways wanted, looks fab with gell.
i detested my frizzy hair,which i straightened and only ever used hair spray to fix the style.
now i use gell, mouse, wet products, i love it.
100% honesty, bad hair days are gone,
and thats thanks to the superb support from this forum, and my homework.
im now in a far better place,cant put a price on that.im living again, im free.
thanks anty
12-07-2010, 01:32 PM,
omg anty great to hear that Big Grin
I am VERY happy for YOU...

In a couple of month i'll be joining your gang!! can't wait!
12-07-2010, 09:18 PM,
Hi again guys.... nice to read all the new posts every morning when I get up .. one of the first things I do ! What I like about it on here is how everyone is so open and honest and willing to offer suggestions and advice in a spirit of mutual help --- the way things are in life in general, with people not having much time for each other anymore, it`s refreshing to come on here and ``pick up`` on the good buzz here.....so well done to ALL forum contributers, both very experienced and those who are fairly new to wearing...no matter how `new`you are, your information, experiences and stories just add so much to the spirit of help on here.
I was saying a while back that I was having computer issues....long story, but I`ve `lost`that microsoft messenger thingy which had an e mail account/address which I had posted here, should anyone wish to e mail me anytime [ I`m no expert, but I`ll be happy to answer any questions as best I can for anyone who might be a bit shy of posting publicly] ...anyway, please accept apologies if any mails went un-answered [Anty--you sent me a `test`mail which I replied to, so very sorry if you sent another without reply ] This is another address for me : [email protected] ....... kind regards to you all, Paul.