Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help is needed :P (before photos)
12-10-2010, 06:46 AM,
RE: help is needed :P (before photos)
OK ---after much gnashing -of -teeth and screaming at the Computer [LOL!] I managed to actually do it !! Please excuse the `rough`appearance of the line I`ve drawn, but it`s tricky to keep it even when using a laptop... this is the kind of shape I think will work well for you ajay...hope that helps and if anyone else has any differing views---please post them... Paul.

Attached Files Image(s)

12-10-2010, 07:10 AM,
yeah, i think this pic make my hair look better, like its very thin at the bak, ill try and do another pic,plus the side bits are mega thin as well, so maby go half a inch in to them, just really wanna get the hair line decent
here are a few more of top, as u can see at the crown is thin, so will i go around tht and mark in where the crown is on the template

Attached Files Image(s)

12-10-2010, 08:12 AM,
Hi ajay..... I suggest you go with something like this..... just slightly ahead of the `swirl`of the crown there----- you`ll just shave the centre hair from the front to the back and stop just in front of the crown -point...that bit of
thinness there will add realism ..you can see there that that is the point where your hair begins to grow forward/ down ... I don`t think it would be good to shave back beyond the crown itself as you are then getting `into`the back hair and it`s growing in a different direction , so ,you`d have to `create`a new crown-point on a system .....I`d just integrate what you have as far as possible, onto a nice system. Regards, Paul.

Attached Files Image(s)

12-10-2010, 09:41 AM,
yeah deffo a get what u mean now, a went and looked at my head there, ill just just quite close to the swirl where the hairs start to grow foward, i thought at first u had to do right down at the side, but now realise u dont, and having your own hair higher up add the the real affect dosent it?

so if a get the desinty etc right, it could look really decent i think
12-10-2010, 12:23 PM,
of course it will look perfect ajay...
I hope you the best, and wait for the photos with you brand new hair Big Grin
12-10-2010, 06:05 PM,
opinions on what density and will i go for a bodywave or straight hair?
12-10-2010, 08:22 PM,
I`d say straight hair by the looks of your own...... what do you other guys think? Paul.
12-13-2010, 04:47 PM,
bump, still not made the template,just confused what to do about my crown area, as its kinda thin there,and a dont wanna to be mega thin then suddenly fuller, would tht not be a dead give away?
12-13-2010, 07:49 PM,
Just specify a lighter density there ..your overall density shouldn`t be very high anyway...no more than a medium ....say 55% ...you could go for 45% just there at the crown area. C`mon guys..pitch in here with a few opinions for ajay please :-) Paul.
12-13-2010, 09:12 PM,
it just cauze alot of guys dont have hair near there crown so they just go down by it and get a crown added to the unit, as u said earlier, it would add more a real effect if u say sum natural thinning around there, its just making sure it looks natural,im only 5,8 so obv most ppl look down at me lol