Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going Full Cap/Partial - Confused
12-04-2010, 09:11 AM,
RE: Going Full Cap/Partial - Confused
(12-04-2010, 06:40 AM)younggun Wrote: You can try to achieve a look with longer hair so you can cover a bit the temples I dunno....

I'm followin your case cause i'm a very active person too (I surf almost everyday, skate, biking, and I'm doin the courses for sky diving), we should be in contact to share experience.

And forget, try to not stop doing things because of the hair... that's why you're into this!.

Thanks for the reply younggun, the look i want to achieve isn't possible with longer hair due to thin sides and back hair and ofcourse no temples.
I use the method you mentioned for all this time, but now as hair recede more the result isn't working.

Sure we can keep contact no prob,i'm too checking for skydiving Smile

And you're right about don't stop doing things cause of the hair, thats why i started wearing at first, but now things have changed, so i'm looking for better alternatives to achieve what i want.
If you're not happy with yourself, you can't be happy with anything or anyone, right? Smile
Take care my friend!
Thanks for the input Paul Smile

First of all, i'm checking to achieve the exact haircut or something very similar and i'll go from there..
About swimming now, i use a swim cap so no harm is done to any system. The sweating now is an issue.. I'm looking for a method of attachment that i wont have to take the system off every day, maybe every 2nd week.
I had an idea of customizing it something like: perimeter thinskin with full perimeter bond (keep the sideburns and nape hair so nape lift wont be an issue) and use some more breathable material for the rest of the system.. Just an idea.
The density at the pic is at the 60-70% range? i may be wrong.
The temples dont have so much of a pointy look so i guess it won't be that hard..
--Off toppic now, the stylist when i asked her what about lace said thats not a good idea,and thin skin is more realistic-- After reading the forum im still scratching my head, or my hairpiece over this one Smile haha

Take care Paul

Messages In This Thread
Going Full Cap/Partial - Confused - MChris - 12-04-2010, 06:27 AM
RE: Going Full Cap/Partial - Confused - MChris - 12-04-2010, 09:11 AM