Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Toplace unit--your opinion please
12-07-2010, 09:18 PM,
RE: My Toplace unit--your opinion please
Hi again guys.... nice to read all the new posts every morning when I get up .. one of the first things I do ! What I like about it on here is how everyone is so open and honest and willing to offer suggestions and advice in a spirit of mutual help --- the way things are in life in general, with people not having much time for each other anymore, it`s refreshing to come on here and ``pick up`` on the good buzz here.....so well done to ALL forum contributers, both very experienced and those who are fairly new to wearing...no matter how `new`you are, your information, experiences and stories just add so much to the spirit of help on here.
I was saying a while back that I was having computer issues....long story, but I`ve `lost`that microsoft messenger thingy which had an e mail account/address which I had posted here, should anyone wish to e mail me anytime [ I`m no expert, but I`ll be happy to answer any questions as best I can for anyone who might be a bit shy of posting publicly] ...anyway, please accept apologies if any mails went un-answered [Anty--you sent me a `test`mail which I replied to, so very sorry if you sent another without reply ] This is another address for me : [email protected] ....... kind regards to you all, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Toplace unit--your opinion please - danger!!89 - 12-04-2010, 10:49 PM
RE: My Toplace unit--your opinion please - Paul In Ireland - 12-07-2010, 09:18 PM