Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Toplace unit--your opinion please
12-07-2010, 10:14 AM,
RE: My Toplace unit--your opinion please
(12-07-2010, 09:55 AM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: Well done/said mrjoejohn.... I`ve followed your posts since you first put in an appearance here and could `` see`` your confidence growing along the way!....... it`s nice to see a wearer willing to ``put a bit back`` and share their new experiences with others who are unsure of how to take their first tentative steps into this world. Good for you... Paul.

thank you Paul.
I think you were my mentor when I started. I really appreciated that, it's the least I could do now. Will never be in a position to teach you, but I might help fellow newbies in their war against fear and depression.

I am a straight up person, and I will not say I feel awesome all the time and me too sometimes need support, but I can vouch, that wearing a hair system is definitely not as bad as people make it look. today's hair systems have given me the most confidence after a life time of experience in hair transplants, concealers, propecia and whatnot. I don't think there's anything else I haven't tried. Waiting patiently for stem cell regeneration, because it was great if only I had like 20000 more hairs from the hair transplant. The wait is a lot less painful now, I'm not depressed anymore, so it must be good - coming from an obsessed guy.

Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Toplace unit--your opinion please - danger!!89 - 12-04-2010, 10:49 PM
RE: My Toplace unit--your opinion please - mrjoejohn - 12-07-2010, 10:14 AM