Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Toplace unit--your opinion please
12-06-2010, 09:11 PM,
RE: My Toplace unit--your opinion please
(12-06-2010, 02:18 PM)person Wrote: Mrjoejohn and antywanty; I can completely relate to your state of mind about this issue; if you don't mind I will be personal messaging you when I take the plunge as I feel it is not essential but would really help to have friends in this game - I do feel a bit alone with this problem sometimes despite having family friends and a girl friend.

youre not alone theres a whole lot of people here.
theres the searchable data base, dont forget to search u tube for videos.
hair direct have some great maintainece videos.
im nearly 2 months into wearing,
and feel confident in doing everything, bonding , de bonding,washing,cleaning.
i leave the cutting in to my salon,who is a one lady business.and megga cheap,dont know when i'll be going there for a long long time.

i knew one day if my hair kept receding the word wigg was always an option.but that was light years away or so i thought,and so was the inncorect perception of what a wigg is, hairsystem.

and regarding styling ect it dosent have to be perfect,just look around you at other folks hair,people of all ages,im talking natural hair now,
alot of guys, older men dont even style there hair when they leave the house,
now iv got my system hair im no longer looking at other peoples hair thinking i'd love to have clean shiny hair, ect.
i dont really give peoples hair a second look,
prior to wearing it was a Obsession,well thats overdoing it, but lets say on my mind more than most.

long as you get the hairline pretty much nailed its all good,
touch up the front if you want it megga nailed down.
but hey its all good.

and hell its 5000% better than spending hours with hairspray hairdryer trying to style so little hair,and concealer,
i now know that when i style my hair im not in for a 2 hour job at its worst.
no more deppresion,
my hair now is a know entity,i know what will happen after i wash& style.
and thats more valuable to my personal wellbeing happiness .
i dont dread hair wash day anymore.phewww what a bloody relif
anty Smile
(12-06-2010, 12:28 PM)younggun Wrote: Hell yeah anty... Before you were like OMG my hair's falling I'm gonna be bald..

Now you're like... oh well... my hp is starting to shed... well.. im gonna take a lil bit more care.. and order a new piece, in 2 months I'll be 100% again Big Grin

One little question, I've been watching a video about making a template, but I've got longuish hair right now..... and I do not want to shave my head until I've got the piece.. How can I a properly to the template with hair?, I mean the measures ain't gonna be 100% accurate really?

Thanks for the inputs!!

searchg the database for template. plenty of input on it.
dosent have to be spot on, long as youre showing the area you want covered

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Toplace unit--your opinion please - danger!!89 - 12-04-2010, 10:49 PM
RE: My Toplace unit--your opinion please - antywanty - 12-06-2010, 09:11 PM