Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Toplace unit--your opinion please
12-05-2010, 08:53 AM,
RE: My Toplace unit--your opinion please
lol nice one anty hahaha.

yes, definitely, this is like x100 better than concealers! There's no comparison. If you only use a little concealer, that would be ok, but in time, you'll need a lot more concealer, that's not good, you'd need a hair system.

my only advice is, don't let it be too late ... if I could do it all again, I'd start earlier and avoid people questioning how suddenly I have a full head of hear.

They used to comment about my thinning hair and that I'll soon be bald lol now, they can't tell that anymore. lol. which sucks in a way, but to hell with it. They ain't ever gonna hear it from me that I'm wearing. So, doubts they might have but fuck it. The only thing buggin me is that I have a friend who has a pic of me on facebook with really thin hair. I have untagged myself, but that's as much as I can do. How can I tell her to remove it? Big Grin she doesn't know that I'm wearing. lol. I have other pics on facebook showing my new full head of hair lol. So if one sees those photos, and then sees a recent photo of me, I'm busted. Argh facebook, fucken facebook.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Toplace unit--your opinion please - danger!!89 - 12-04-2010, 10:49 PM
RE: My Toplace unit--your opinion please - mrjoejohn - 12-05-2010, 08:53 AM