Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Toplace unit--your opinion please
12-05-2010, 08:03 AM,
RE: My Toplace unit--your opinion please
hell yeah anty!! And don't be a worrier! life is for living it without worries, by the way, how old are you if you don't mind me asking? "I'm 21".

best wishes my friend
12-05-2010, 08:23 AM,
im like a woman i dont tell my age lol
12-05-2010, 08:40 AM,
It's all good dude Big Grin

peace
12-05-2010, 08:53 AM,
lol nice one anty hahaha.

yes, definitely, this is like x100 better than concealers! There's no comparison. If you only use a little concealer, that would be ok, but in time, you'll need a lot more concealer, that's not good, you'd need a hair system.

my only advice is, don't let it be too late ... if I could do it all again, I'd start earlier and avoid people questioning how suddenly I have a full head of hear.

They used to comment about my thinning hair and that I'll soon be bald lol now, they can't tell that anymore. lol. which sucks in a way, but to hell with it. They ain't ever gonna hear it from me that I'm wearing. So, doubts they might have but fuck it. The only thing buggin me is that I have a friend who has a pic of me on facebook with really thin hair. I have untagged myself, but that's as much as I can do. How can I tell her to remove it? Big Grin she doesn't know that I'm wearing. lol. I have other pics on facebook showing my new full head of hair lol. So if one sees those photos, and then sees a recent photo of me, I'm busted. Argh facebook, fucken facebook.
12-05-2010, 10:00 AM,
just say you had a dietry viamin deficincy,and now its fixed youre hairs thicker or something along those lines.
or say iv been ill but i didnt tell anyone make up a illness,that could affect youre hair.
just an opinion.

you could kidnapp her,
12-05-2010, 10:05 AM,
(12-05-2010, 10:00 AM)antywanty Wrote: just say you had a dietry viamin deficincy,and now its fixed youre hairs thicker or something along those lines.
or say iv been ill but i didnt tell anyone make up a illness,that could affect youre hair.
just an opinion.

you could kidnapp her,

lol
ok, im gonna attempt to hack her facebook
12-05-2010, 10:22 AM,
how much time have passed between those pics?, I mean, if it's a good friend just tell her to remove it because you don't like how you apper (ex. you were ill and had temporary alopecia or sumthin), if she's not a good friend....... well, forget it!, and live your life!

You can also pretend your death and come back to life pretending you are your "non-bald" twin brother Big Grin
12-05-2010, 11:02 AM,
(12-05-2010, 10:22 AM)younggun Wrote: how much time have passed between those pics?, I mean, if it's a good friend just tell her to remove it because you don't like how you apper (ex. you were ill and had temporary alopecia or sumthin), if she's not a good friend....... well, forget it!, and live your life!

You can also pretend your death and come back to life pretending you are your "non-bald" twin brother Big Grin

lol... well those pics are a year old i think. if I tell her i was ill, she's gonna ask me what did i have. and i'm clueless. temporary alopecia? is that for reals?
mm... she is a good friend. when she saw me wearing for the first time, she told me... "is that your real hair? :O" to which I replied "no, your mama's" lol... and i told her yeah I chemically straightened it and colored it black. she's the only person that remains kinda suspicious, but purely because she knew i had a big regret about my thinning hair. she used to tell me to try propecia (go tell her I'd even had transplants done a couple of years ago lol). i suppose, I can always tell her I've done transplants recently, and those pics are a downer for me. but arghhh...

i hate it, cause if any of my other friends go through her photos, i'm busted. (they happen to be her friend as well). fortunately she has about 1500 photos on fb, and these 3 photos of mine lie somewhere in the middle. hopefully people get bored of going through all the photos :/ aa i'm gonna sue facebook for mental damages lol.
(12-05-2010, 11:02 AM)mrjoejohn Wrote:
(12-05-2010, 10:22 AM)younggun Wrote: how much time have passed between those pics?, I mean, if it's a good friend just tell her to remove it because you don't like how you apper (ex. you were ill and had temporary alopecia or sumthin), if she's not a good friend....... well, forget it!, and live your life!

lol... well those pics are a year old i think. if I tell her i was ill, she's gonna ask me what did i have. and i'm clueless. temporary alopecia? is that for reals?
mm... she is a good friend. when she saw me wearing for the first time, she told me... "is that your real hair? :O" to which I replied "no, your mama's" lol... and i told her yeah I chemically straightened it and colored it black. she's the only person that remains kinda suspicious, but purely because she knew i had a big regret about my thinning hair. she used to tell me to try propecia (go tell her I'd even had transplants done a couple of years ago lol). i suppose, I can always tell her I've done transplants recently, and those pics are a downer for me. but arghhh...

i hate it, cause if any of my other friends go through her photos, i'm busted. (they happen to be her friend as well). fortunately she has about 1500 photos on fb, and these 3 photos of mine lie somewhere in the middle. hopefully people get bored of going through all the photos :/ aa i'm gonna sue facebook for mental damages lol.

ok, I think I found a good reason lol.

temporary alopecia, caused by iron deficiency anemia lol - how did I get it? when I was a drug addict Wink it even rhymes. lolol
12-05-2010, 11:17 AM,
Mr JoeJohn

I envy the fact that you have a really supportive girlfriend who knows about your hairpiece and is happy to help you maintain the illusion. That must help a lot. Can I ask, did you tell her you were going to start wearing a piece before you got one? How did you break the news to her, and what was her reaction?

Do you worry that she might tell her friends or family about your secret?
Mr JoeJohn

I envy the fact that you have a really supportive girlfriend who knows about your hairpiece and is happy to help you maintain the illusion. That must help a lot. Can I ask, did you tell her you were going to start wearing a piece before you got one? How did you break the news to her, and what was her reaction?

Do you worry that she might tell her friends or family about your secret?
12-05-2010, 12:37 PM,
Baldrich cmooooooooon your family is YOUR FAMILY, if they knew you where downer about your hair, they should support you until death.