Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Toplace unit--your opinion please
12-05-2010, 02:06 AM,
RE: My Toplace unit--your opinion please
(12-05-2010, 01:55 AM)younggun Wrote: OMG! If you do dreads I'll do them too! hahahaha It would be awsome, I always wanted to go dread but couldn't cuz of the alopecia, but now that I have found this solution I want them again!!!

Hahahaha, I used to have dreads but my hair was already starting to thin. Sky's the limit with my hair system lol... with dreads... No blending worries, no styling worries, no color mismatch worries. And no one will come brushing his hands in your filthy looking hair eeewww hahaha. good!
(12-05-2010, 02:06 AM)mrjoejohn Wrote:
(12-05-2010, 01:55 AM)younggun Wrote: OMG! If you do dreads I'll do them too! hahahaha It would be awsome, I always wanted to go dread but couldn't cuz of the alopecia, but now that I have found this solution I want them again!!!

Hahahaha, I used to have dreads but my hair was already starting to thin. Sky's the limit with my hair system lol... with dreads... No blending worries, no styling worries, no color mismatch worries. And no one will come brushing his hands in your filthy looking hair eeewww hahaha. good!

the only slight problem i'm seeing to dreads is that the lace release would probably untangle the dread knots... so... maybe, the roots will not be perfectly dreaded, and I'm assuming it wouldn't be a good idea to dread the roots, cause it will create wrinkles in the base. But since no one will be brushing his hands in my hair, I could go with an ILace base (with SFS front of course). The base would be stronger and would look whitish (like normal skin - as opposed to the tan color of French Lace). I don't care if it would feel rougher, cause dreads aren't smooth anyway, you can't really brush your hands in em. I'm also thinking that I'd have to go with the strong glues all along because the hair will be heavier. I'll order my hair system as curly as possible - it makes the dreadlocks process much quicker and much better. (Some people generally perm their hair before they make dreadlocks). when that time comes (dreadlock styling), I'll buy 2 units at one go, just in case something goes wrong lol, and I'll try to be the first man to have a dreadlock hair system on lol.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Toplace unit--your opinion please - danger!!89 - 12-04-2010, 10:49 PM
RE: My Toplace unit--your opinion please - mrjoejohn - 12-05-2010, 02:06 AM