Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Toplace unit--your opinion please
12-05-2010, 01:45 AM,
RE: My Toplace unit--your opinion please
[/quote]

I don't think you need a hair dresser...the hair looks good...I have some questions...
you have said in another post that you are getting 3 weeks bonding time...do you get any rash after this period? also are you using concelears always? how long is the hair on the sides and back?

you 're doing a great job...I would love to have that hair!
[/quote]

hi andrei
yes you are right i get 3 weeks bonding. no i don't get rash, but i need to be more careful when detaching, perhaps, i should use more lace release. Thing is I get bored of waiting, and after 5 minutes, I'm really wanting to get this over and done with so I just pull. the bond is super tight, it's painful when i detach. and as a matter of fact i am noticing "hairloss" on the side area where the base is attached. In 3 weeks time, my hair would have grown a bit underneath the tapes, so I have to pull and in doing so, I pull my own hair with it (hence why it's painful). I am hoping, it's not a case of traction alopecia :/

As for concealers, no, I don't use concealers.

The hair on the sides is quite short. On the back, it is slightly longer, I can wear a small pony tail. You can take a look at the pictures to have an idea. I'm trying to have a longer hairstyle, so I'm diligently growing my side hairs, so that I can have longer hair on my next order. I'm perhaps thinking of going dreads! That should be a crazy hairstyle to have, no-one will ever suspect I am wearing! Big Grin Plus, dreads are good cause you don't really have to worry about the style.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Toplace unit--your opinion please - danger!!89 - 12-04-2010, 10:49 PM
RE: My Toplace unit--your opinion please - mrjoejohn - 12-05-2010, 01:45 AM