Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Toplace unit--your opinion please
12-04-2010, 12:40 PM,
RE: My Toplace unit--your opinion please
haha, thanks guys, really... you don't know how much it helps cause it's like ok, you look at the mirror, and you make sure you look 100% good in your eyes, but in reality, you're never sure (and you don't ask) people about how your hair is looking. i have a couple of closed ones, friends and girlfriend and family, who know I wear, and they are amazed by how it looks. It gives me a great boost of course, but since I'm the half empty glass kind of person, I tend to doubt everything, I say maybe they are just trying to be nice. Deep down, I know my girlfriend wouldn't go out with me if I looked funny, she's into fashion ffs. My mother has a short fuse, and she would never let me go out if I looked ridiculous. But sometimes, you want to hear another person's opinion. I get the occasional... "why do you wear hats when your hair looks so good!?" to which I reply... "cause I don't like my hair/ cause my head is too small" and I take it as a compliment... but yeah, I'm the half-empty-glass kinda person.

But you're right... one life! I gotta start worrying less, at the end of the day, who should give a s*it whether I wear or not, right? I can understand where this is coming from. I mean, I wouldn't have gone to this length if I couldn't give a rat's ass whether I was balding or not, so clearly, the image is very important to me.

yes i do everything by myself... cut, maintenance etc.

density... i think this one is 65% but john can confirm for you. color, i sent in a hair sample. Wave, hmm... not sure but I think it's the second range of waves - slight wave i think.

Smile) cheers guys, you lot are great.

My current psychology is something like this:
I like wearing hats/ beanies/ caps etc... so when I go out to party, likelihood is you'll see me wearing one. I think they suit me. But in occasions where I do not have an option (weddings, work, etc) I can do a proper hairstyle now, without being paranoid and feeling depressed. Also, if I'm wearing headwear and someone takes off my cap, I'm not paranoid now. I can even go swimming without worrying that my hair is looking like shit, and will look worse when I accidently get water in it (as the concealers would go out). At the end of the day, I'm still keeping a close look at technology, and hoping that one day I can get my own full head of hair back. But in the meantime, I have this hair system solution, which is 80-90% acceptable to me, and is making this time all the less painful.

Thanks for the support lovely people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Toplace unit--your opinion please - mrjoejohn - 12-04-2010, 12:40 PM
RE: My Toplace unit--your opinion please - danger!!89 - 12-04-2010, 10:49 PM