Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi again guys
12-02-2010, 02:08 PM,
Hi again guys
As I stated a while ago, I have dermatitis sheborrheic.
My dermatologist sent me some pills (for the allergia), and now I'm great, these are pills with no side-effects and the effects last 1 day. (you have to take it daily), so I'm getting more excited now with the idea of wearing.

I can now wear a cup and guys, these days have been awsome, I mean. without cup I was always worrying about wind, rain, etc... and with the cup and always 100% now. I know this can't be forever (wearing a cup, I mean), so when my hair goes a little bit worse I'll join your club!, you'll have to help me out a little bit the first days but after that I guess it will all be fine.

See you guys!
12-02-2010, 11:12 PM,
RE: Hi again guys
Do you mean a `` Cap``? Sorry, but `Cup`makes no sense to me ..... I think I advised before, for anyone suffering with any kind of scalp conditions [`flaky`skin, redness, excessive dandruff ] shampoos containing coal-tar, are very very effective. Some people don`t like taking pills etc. and an `external`solution is preferred by them.... Neutrogena T-gel shampoo is specifically for soothing such conditions, and also, in countries with damp climates, fungal problems can be common..... ``Nizoral` shampoo is anti-fungal and highly effective... it used to be only available here on Doctor`s prescription, but is now freely available over-the-counter. Paul.
12-03-2010, 01:49 AM,
Paul, yep, I meant Cap, sorry.
And yeah, I use these pills in Conjunction with my shampoos, before it was ok, now it's Great Big Grin.

Beside that, this pills are no damaging at all, any side effects reported in the description of it so I'm ok with that
12-03-2010, 06:10 AM,
Glad you`re getting an improvement younggun ...apart from it causing you worry about whether or not you will have issues wearing a system with a scalp/skin condition, it`s just not a pleasant thing to suffer from anyway so I`glad you are having success ...... wearing lace should not cause any kind of irritation anyway.... possibly glues/tapes might be a bit of a worry if the skin was already irritated so I can understand you`d like to have it cleared up as much as possible before `taking the plunge` ...... you should order now, so you`ll have your system ready to style, when you are [hopefully] fully happy with the scalp condition. Best wishes, Paul.
12-03-2010, 06:38 AM,
(12-03-2010, 06:10 AM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: Glad you`re getting an improvement younggun ...apart from it causing you worry about whether or not you will have issues wearing a system with a scalp/skin condition, it`s just not a pleasant thing to suffer from anyway so I`glad you are having success ...... wearing lace should not cause any kind of irritation anyway.... possibly glues/tapes might be a bit of a worry if the skin was already irritated so I can understand you`d like to have it cleared up as much as possible before `taking the plunge` ...... you should order now, so you`ll have your system ready to style, when you are [hopefully] fully happy with the scalp condition. Best wishes, Paul.

How great you guys are Big Grin, I mean you have to be a really good person, I travel a lot because of work, so maybe sometime we'll have a beer together Big Grin..

One question, does the lace come out easily with water? because I surf quite a lot, and well, I don't really care if it comes out while surfing but finding it would be hard!!! hehehe.

Regards,
12-03-2010, 07:20 AM,
you'll probably need to do daily bonds if youre surfing everyday,because you want a solid bond.
little tipp, towel dry youre hair, blott it dry, or dryish, 60%+ dry then apply gell.
and you'll get the addedd security of a second bond with the gell holding the style in place with youre own hair.
just my little bitt of input.
i love wearing my hair.pleased i made the lifechanging move.
antySmile
12-03-2010, 08:35 AM,
no younggun...

i used to play football with not-so-strong tapes.

today i use Ultrahold Glue (front) and Supertape (the rest) and I get minimum 3 weeks excellent bond. I have done strenious physical activities including diving, snorkelling, and playing football, all in the third week of my bond, in extremely hot and humid weather. didn't bulge or anything.

Apparently Ghost Bond is getting even better reviews than UltraHold. Haven't tested it yet but will do soon.

As for tapes, nothing beats Supertape and Blue Tape for me. Only thing is that Blue Tape gets really messy after 2 weeks.
12-03-2010, 09:27 AM,
(12-03-2010, 08:35 AM)mrjoejohn Wrote: no younggun...

i used to play football with not-so-strong tapes.

today i use Ultrahold Glue (front) and Supertape (the rest) and I get minimum 3 weeks excellent bond. I have done strenious physical activities including diving, snorkelling, and playing football, all in the third week of my bond, in extremely hot and humid weather. didn't bulge or anything.

Apparently Ghost Bond is getting even better reviews than UltraHold. Haven't tested it yet but will do soon.

As for tapes, nothing beats Supertape and Blue Tape for me. Only thing is that Blue Tape gets really messy after 2 weeks.

mr joe john, I HATE YOU... I was studying in a public place and I started laughing SOOO hard while reading your post....... you made my night. Thank you
12-03-2010, 01:31 PM,
Lol - why oh well, thank you (?)

There was no sarcasm in my post though, so I cant really tell whats so funny about what I said.

Big Grin so long as it made your night Big Grin
12-03-2010, 03:03 PM,
because I was really worry about my lifestyle and wearing, and now you made feel full of happiness.

Thank brother