Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Toplace Hair System - Your honest opinion please!
12-01-2010, 01:05 PM,
My Toplace Hair System - Your honest opinion please!
Hey guys,

decided to post a picture of my second toplace hairsystem.
I wish to have your opinion.

Only thing I wasn't happy with was that I had specifically requested some alterations over my first order, and received an exact copy of the same one. But John has been very helpful, so I send my regards from here.

Sorry to have blurred so much of the photo, but I'm kinda paranoid about privacy lol.

I would really appreciate your honest opinion. I'm quite happy with this although my next order will have slightly more recession, a more contoured hairline and a bigger base from the back side. Going all SFS rather than SFS and French lace, and adding a little more wave. I'm also introducing 5 single gray hairs (lol) and dropping my density by 5% all round and a further 5% at the hairline.

I know the side hairs are sticking kinda out, but I'm growing my hair on the sides so that my next order will be longer in length. Pain in the ass to style and tame sometimes... but working at it.

I have recently made bigger strides at this hair wearing game hence my recent absence from the forums... trying to forget that I wear and stop the worrying. But I'm a perfectionist, and I will never rest my mind till I get it right, and hopefully, that should come sooner rather than later.

This is my first year of wearing, I've been through a lot it's mind tiring.

My girlfriend and parents (the only people that know) think I have amazing hair, undetectable to sight and at most times, to the touch. Sometimes I get some wrinkles in the base (for some bloody reason) which makes the base felt a bit. But I cannot be overly concerned about it.

Your feedback please.

Thanks guys.
12-01-2010, 02:44 PM,
RE: My Toplace Hair System - Your honest opinion please!
You forgot to post the pic
12-02-2010, 03:56 AM,
Mrjoejohn is sending me his photo and I'll post it as soon as I get it.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/
12-02-2010, 05:13 AM,
Ok john, sent you the photo... thanks.
12-03-2010, 01:03 PM,
(12-02-2010, 05:13 AM)mrjoejohn Wrote: Ok john, sent you the photo... thanks.

Looking forward to seeing these photos.