Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Back 2 Natural' color blender
11-27-2010, 02:41 PM,
'Back 2 Natural' color blender
This has been discussed on the forum before but it needs to be repeated for newbies. Real human hair becomes oxidizied with exposure to sun and washings. This causes the hair to gradually fade. It's a good idea to keep a bottle of 'Back 2 Natural' on hand. B2N is a color 'blender' that is specially formulated for hair pieces. It 'blends' the color of the hair piece to your own hair. You put it on a comb and run it through the hair. It also conditions the hair and makes it 'come alive.' This is a 'must have' product for every hair wearer. It's only available at:

adfhair.com

Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/
12-01-2010, 12:11 PM,
RE: 'Back 2 Natural' color blender
just wanted to confirm this. This product is awesome.

Thanks for recommending John.
12-03-2010, 03:01 AM,
Hey that's great, but, I mean what does that exactly do?? does it like "take the color of your hair" and "dye" the piece?? how come??
Im interested in knowing how can this happen thank you.

Regards from a future toplace wearer!
12-03-2010, 06:02 AM,
Hi younggun...I haven`t used it before ...just ordered a bottle this morning so looking forward to trying it out...up to now, I`ve been darkening down my growing hair as it looks browner than the system hair [which is `1b`] ... I`ve been buying colouring products form a hairdresser supply shop but it`s a bit tedious and messy to do it..you have to squeeze this chemical from a tube, mix it with creme peroxide and apply to your hair...the longer it`s left on, the darker the colour...it also colours the skin if you allow it to lie on it...it`s also dangerous to eyes.... I imagine that prolonged use of such strong chemicals is not good for your growing hair... I like the idea of a product like `Back to natural` as I`m sure it`s not remotely as harsh. My guess is that it just `coats` both system and growing hair to the same colour... will do a post when I`ve received it and applied it. Paul.
12-03-2010, 01:25 PM,
Yes Paul and younggun,

me too, I had bought a Hair Dye so that I would color my hair to match the hairpiece... but when I posted on the forum, John told me about B2Natural and thought I'd give it a try.

Amazing, the Hair Dye is still sitting there, brand new and unused.

What I like about the B2Natural is that it is so easy to apply, I just put some on me hands and smear it on my hair and hair piece (only where they meet) and brush it - to get it evenly spread and in between all the hairs. You leave it for about ten minutes, and voila, you have a perfect color match.

Cause it is like dye, but less strong, less harsh, less messy. And the likelihood is that when you order, the difference in color would be very subtle, so you really do not need a hair color, which is very strong.

It might be a bit expensive - but definitely a must have in my opinion.

-- Must haves so far:
1. Back to Natural
2. Ultrahold Glue (or possibly, to be replaced with Ghost Bond)
3. Supertape / Blue Tape
4. Walker's C22 Citrus Solvent
5. Tresemme Freeze Hold Hair Spray

-------
I use the Tresemme Freeze Hold Hair Spray for multiple use.
a) Styling: Wet my hair, style it, and LOCK it with the spray.
b) Hairline: To avoid the glue seeping through the hairline and having a sticky and messy/ dirty hairline. I spray on a cotton bud or directly on my forehead/ hairline. Keeps the hairline very clean. Wash the excess spray on your forehead unless you want to end up with red spots/ pimples if you are anything like me (common sense).
12-03-2010, 02:24 PM,
It's important to remember that hair is constantly changing color---in very small degrees. When you're out in the sun and when you wash it the color changes just slightly. This is true of your own hair as well as your hair system (hence the term Beach Boy Blonde). Your own hair may change color at a different rate than your hair piece. 'Back 2 Natural' can blend the slight color variation between the two. Great stuff!