Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toplace ILace photo
11-23-2010, 11:00 AM,
Toplace ILace photo
Just dug this photo out of the files. This photo was taken about 3 years ago and posted on the Toplace forum. This is an example of ILace from the same factory that Toplace has used for the past 3 1/2 years. The quality has remained the excellent and nobody can touch it! You can also get this unit with Super Fine Swiss or French lace front or perimeter--no extra charge. This is great stuff.
Regards,
John

Attached Files Image(s)

11-24-2010, 05:38 AM,
RE: Toplace ILace photo
(11-23-2010, 11:00 AM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: Just dug this photo out of the files. This photo was taken about 3 years ago and posted on the Toplace forum. This is an example of ILace from the same factory that Toplace has used for the past 3 1/2 years. The quality has remained the excellent and nobody can touch it! You can also get this unit with Super Fine Swiss or French lace front or perimeter--no extra charge. This is great stuff.
Regards,
John

Tht is AWESOME, I will be ordering that with SUPER FINE SWISS lace at the front on my next order for sure!
11-24-2010, 10:29 AM,
what is exactly Ilace please ? i can't understand ? is it a way to fix the piece ? like another version of french lace... ?
thx
11-24-2010, 02:04 PM,
ILace is hair that is 'sandwiched' between two very fine layers of lace. It's the TL300. This base has two big benefits. #1-since the hair is between 2 layers of lace it's held firmly in place and this reduces shedding and #2 the knots are completely covered by the lace so it looks just like it's growing out of your scalp.
11-25-2010, 09:06 AM,
but you say this photo was taken 3 years ago so it is not a new system so why everybody don't order Ilace ? is there less adventage than a all sfs or french lace ? as you have to change it more often or it is more difficult to glue or more detectable to touch or on the front line ?
just wonderring why isn't everybody going for ilace if the knots are completely covered
11-27-2010, 03:47 AM,
The photo is a good photo of how ILace looks. That's not to say that the piece is 3 years old. The photo was taken when the unit was new. It will not last 3 years although it will typically last longer than a Super Fine Swiss lace unit or a French lace unit. The reason is that the is secured firmly between the two layers of lace. Due to the 2 layers of lace it is a bit more firm than a lace unit but as I mentioned above you can put on a lace front at no extra cost. We sell a lot of ILace units---people like to experiment and try different bases.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com
11-28-2010, 08:44 AM,
wow thats one of the best pics ive seen as far as scalp realism!! Incredible
07-12-2013, 09:59 PM,
John: Is it needless to bleach knots if I order a Ilace system? Is the picture above with or without bleaching of knots.
07-12-2013, 11:31 PM,
This thread will also show you some brilliant results with iLace:

http://www.forum.toplace.com/showthread.php?tid=5288
07-13-2013, 04:19 AM,
Yes, the knots disappear between the 'sandwiched' lace.