Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toplace ILace photo
07-13-2013, 05:00 AM,
RE: Toplace ILace photo
Is it possible to say how thick this Ilace is in mm? I´m thinking about the transition.
07-13-2013, 05:59 PM,
Also to John: Does the Ilace come with different colors to choose from? What if I´m very fair, and my friend is very brown, how do we get a match that resembles the scalp, is there´s only one tone lace. It dosn´t matter if the knots has gone, when the scalp dosn´t match the surface of Ilace.

Best, Jorn.
07-14-2013, 07:33 AM,
The knots are bleached and the 'sandwich' effect adds to the 'coming out of you scalp' effect.
Regards,
John
07-14-2013, 08:59 PM,
Okay John. Thanks. I guess Ilace wont be an option for dark colored people, as lace is bright and the dual lace will add to this brightness. I myself is very fair in tone, so I guess it won´t be an issue. One of the benefits that I sought to draw from the Ilace system, was in regard of the longevity of these systems if the knots was left unbleached. I lack to see the benefits from Ilace, except as an insurance to those who are so unfortunate to get purly bleached knots - I guess under such circumstances that Ilace will prevent such knots to show. However you would be paying your insurance premium with "added thickness". Is it correct, that if one where able to bleach the knots to white/translucent each time, this system wouldn´t be on high demand?