Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delivery to the UK
11-18-2010, 04:34 AM,
Delivery to the UK
Hey, I'm about to order my first hairpiece and i am delighted to hear that you deliver to the the UK but i was wondering how much it would cost and how long would it take approximately? Also, would i include this price on the section on the form where it asks the amount i need to pay.

I was also hoping to get your opinions on what i am proposing to order; Due to a minor decline in my hairline i am proposing the idea of a partial hairpiece with a high density (kind of like a thin strip) just to disguise the fact i'm balding in my early twenties. As i play sports very regularly i suppose the only option is to go for the polyskin, I imagine this should be pretty undetectable due to the fact i comb my hair forward into a fringe?

Thanks a lot for your help.
Regards, Chris
11-18-2010, 09:42 AM,
RE: Delivery to the UK
Hello Chris. The normal delivery time is broken down into 2 parts i.e.----- you submitting your template [ for custom-made systems] to Toplace, Toplace sending it to the factory in China,them making your system, and sending it back to Toplace, [That`s the first part ] and then Toplace dispatching the system back to you by mail. Usually, a first order can take about 6 weeks in my experience, but once your template and specs are on file, any subsequent order will take less time. The actual mail itself takes about 4 or 5 working days [ I have noted the date of shipment on the polythene mail bag on arrival ] obviously, things like Christmas etc. can contribute to delays ... as for payment, John usually just E-mails you an invoice for the due amount including the cost of postage, and you can just click on the link in that to pay using Paypal ..it`s quite straightforward.
As for opinions on your proposed system....if you could post a pic of your thinning area, it would be helpful for the forum contributors to give you their advice.. regards for now.. Paul.