Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd wash/condition/seal with Remysoft products
11-15-2010, 05:39 AM,
RE: 2nd wash/condition/seal with Remysoft products
Hi guys... just think the cameras can be very `off` at times and gives a distorted view ... my own really exaggerates the slightest flaw/imperfection ...my growing hair is relatively thin, but the camera makes it like like I have hardly any at all! With the way Antywanty`s own hair grows naturally back and downwards, he has to go with a swept-back style... the fact that his own is kept cropped -in will mean it`s that bit harder to mask density difference... I do think that if he left his own grow out a bit more [I have suggested it to him before] that it would be easier to blend -in system hair to it.
I took a couple of new pics today as I have been having major computer problems and had to `wipe`the hard-drive last week and re -install everything, and I had just did the camera drivers so tried it out with a few new pics.. I think they are a little more clear than others I have posted....I applied a little more of the `Sealer`product [Remysoft ] this morning to give a little `fresh`shine .... haven`t washed/conditioned the system since last week [when I posted the thread ] but just `freshened it up`this morning with a little sealer.... I hope the pics can be viewed with a little more clarity than usual... Paul.
ps.. In case anyone sent me mail to the e mail address I posted recently.. well, due to the PC problems I had, I am unable to re-load windows live messenger at the moment, as I have `Vista`and the Microsoft download site wants me to install some software for a different version of windows than what I have so I just closed it before my brain was totally fried !! ... so for the moment I cannot access mail there... if anyone wants to contact me anytime, just e mail John for my address ... if I can be of any help to anyone, I`m happy to help out.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2nd wash/condition/seal with Remysoft products - Paul In Ireland - 11-15-2010, 05:39 AM