Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd wash/condition/seal with Remysoft products
11-07-2010, 07:36 AM,
RE: 2nd wash/condition/seal with Remysoft products
Maybe I should be charging them? :-) The difference in colour as it appears here just emphasises what I`ve been saying about this camera --it `exaggerates`everything..... the first 2 pics taken in strong natural light makes the colours look almost totally brown [ it`s not ] but it does demonstrate to viewers how different lighting conditions can affect how hair looks and can sometimes lead to colour differences between growing hair and system hair becoming a bit more noticeable when in place on the head.... again it`s just a fact of wearing that you have to be prepared for and doesn`t call for the colouring -kit to be grabbed immediately.....my camera really is to blame here....but it just goes to show how things can look under bright light compared to darker conditions indoors. I took some pics recently with a digital camera...saved them to the PC and then when I went to up -load them to a post here, they just would not attach so looks like I`m stuck with using this webcam piece of rubbish. Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2nd wash/condition/seal with Remysoft products - Paul In Ireland - 11-07-2010, 07:36 AM