Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd wash/condition/seal with Remysoft products
11-07-2010, 07:03 AM,
2nd wash/condition/seal with Remysoft products
Hi guys ..today was the second time in just over a week, that I have used the newly -arrived Remysoft hair care products. My camera was it`s usual poor -quality self, but I hope you can see the shine from the hair --it was still damp [but fully -treated with the products ] while I was holding it `in the air`, near a window, through which the sun was shining [yes we actually DO get a bit of sunshine at times here !! ] The pic where it`s on my head looks like the hair is jet-black [it`s 1b colour] that`s just the way this camera `(mis) behaves` ..the other pics show the `real`colour more realistically..... I cannot get over how soft and shiny the hair is now ... the 3rd `step` in the 3 -step procedure, is a `sealer`product which locks in the moisture ..you can also apply it to your own growing hair to add to the `overall image` .. there is also a really nice aroma from the hair for days after the application/treatment. So, for anyone debating what might be best for their maintenance regime, I happily endorse these products..... might be a little dearer than what you`d normally buy in shops, but this is specially produced to be kind to system hair. Best wishes to you all.... Paul.

Attached Files Image(s)

11-07-2010, 07:16 AM,
RE: 2nd wash/condition/seal with Remysoft products
quote <I cannot get over how soft and shiny the hair is now!>you sound like the sunsilk add lady.
pleased youre enjoying it.Smile
anty
11-07-2010, 07:36 AM,
Maybe I should be charging them? :-) The difference in colour as it appears here just emphasises what I`ve been saying about this camera --it `exaggerates`everything..... the first 2 pics taken in strong natural light makes the colours look almost totally brown [ it`s not ] but it does demonstrate to viewers how different lighting conditions can affect how hair looks and can sometimes lead to colour differences between growing hair and system hair becoming a bit more noticeable when in place on the head.... again it`s just a fact of wearing that you have to be prepared for and doesn`t call for the colouring -kit to be grabbed immediately.....my camera really is to blame here....but it just goes to show how things can look under bright light compared to darker conditions indoors. I took some pics recently with a digital camera...saved them to the PC and then when I went to up -load them to a post here, they just would not attach so looks like I`m stuck with using this webcam piece of rubbish. Paul.
11-13-2010, 12:44 AM,
Nice pics.

Looks good, how about some specs, and how did you make your template for that piece?
11-13-2010, 03:24 AM,
Ah --this camera doesn`t give good clarity at all ..it`s to do with the focus .... I find it`s great with really close-up shots such as bottles of products, but if I was to take a close -up of the system, you just wouldn`t see the whole system, so this is the best I can do...... the specs are Swiss lace, Freestyle, body-wave, 55% density, colour 1b,and poly perimiter via the back, with Swiss lace front. The template...ah just your typical one made with wrap and sellotape. There are pics of the underside of it on the thread `` New Toplace system -before and after pics`` posted in August, a bit down the forum page. Regards, Paul.
11-13-2010, 06:30 AM,
well iv been wearing for 4 weeks yesterday 11/11
and i can say once you get through the transition phaze.its like being re born with hair.
when youre hair looks great, wow! do you feel good! i love it.
i was to be totaly honest more self conscioues wearing concealer,
especially when my hair loss accelerated,and when concealer dosent cut it youve gotta make a decision,and 100% im bloody over the moon.
so if youre comming to the end of the road and are looking to wearing.
its fantastic,my system hair looks better than my natural growing hair ever did.
shiny,conditioned,
and i walk around confident,and happy.
no better advert for wearing.
so chuffed heres 2 pics of me posing.

Attached Files Image(s)

11-14-2010, 03:29 AM,
paul in ireland i think yours looks great......antwanty not so much.......something is wrong
11-15-2010, 03:20 AM,
Whoa, hang on a second here.

Antywanty looks good to me. The style fits and I think it's right on.

Antonio, what makes you not like AW pics?

And. if any of the girls are reading this, please comment on AW's cut and style.

AW, what are those specs please.
11-15-2010, 05:39 AM,
Hi guys... just think the cameras can be very `off` at times and gives a distorted view ... my own really exaggerates the slightest flaw/imperfection ...my growing hair is relatively thin, but the camera makes it like like I have hardly any at all! With the way Antywanty`s own hair grows naturally back and downwards, he has to go with a swept-back style... the fact that his own is kept cropped -in will mean it`s that bit harder to mask density difference... I do think that if he left his own grow out a bit more [I have suggested it to him before] that it would be easier to blend -in system hair to it.
I took a couple of new pics today as I have been having major computer problems and had to `wipe`the hard-drive last week and re -install everything, and I had just did the camera drivers so tried it out with a few new pics.. I think they are a little more clear than others I have posted....I applied a little more of the `Sealer`product [Remysoft ] this morning to give a little `fresh`shine .... haven`t washed/conditioned the system since last week [when I posted the thread ] but just `freshened it up`this morning with a little sealer.... I hope the pics can be viewed with a little more clarity than usual... Paul.
ps.. In case anyone sent me mail to the e mail address I posted recently.. well, due to the PC problems I had, I am unable to re-load windows live messenger at the moment, as I have `Vista`and the Microsoft download site wants me to install some software for a different version of windows than what I have so I just closed it before my brain was totally fried !! ... so for the moment I cannot access mail there... if anyone wants to contact me anytime, just e mail John for my address ... if I can be of any help to anyone, I`m happy to help out.

Attached Files Image(s)

11-15-2010, 07:19 AM,
iv never liked my hair grown out at the sides, i suit a short back and sides.
and i dont have a prob blending the system,i use gell, wet look.
never get any more weird looks,
actualy alot of very complimentary looks.
ill use a cheryl cole statment ," my hairs got its mojo back."(geordie accent)
i mean i compromised on the colour and went grey ish, which shocked me,but im used to it now.
thanks snipe for youre support!!
thanks paul,but like an obstinate teenager i'll keep my short back and sides.
photos may not really do anyones hair justice,but in reality it looks good.
specs are,40% grey
medium brown
slight wave.
sfsl,poly back sides.
next ones a skin system, not because i need one , but i'd like a second one just for my peace of mind.
getting it cut in on wed 24/11/
p.s everydays a great hair day.no more worries,
cant ask for more.and yes you really do forget its there.
paul the pic one from last looks very light on density.
almost the rude word, b**d,
that statment should be used in the 21 century, ohh yes" hes very light on density",
or "shes very light on density,"
i rekon hypertheticly if you told folk you wore, theyd say i dont beleive you,?
show me,hair systems are that bloody good,
there'd be less stigma because the only folk who give wearing a bad name are the really poor quality wigg wearers, and john travolta wearing so badly.
its more the wow factor than ridicule,
when did you last see a t.v documentary on hair loss,or hairsyste wearers.
its more accepted over the pond theres a hair system business on nearly every block, like nail bars in the uk.