Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A girl caught me!!! (photos)
11-04-2010, 05:22 PM,
RE: A girl caught me!!! (photos)
Hey Hollisterco

It´s cool to have some hispanic contacts in here!
Well I´ve been wearing hair since... like... 3 years ago, but my first piece wasn´t from Toplace, and it was good, but the base is like skin, but really thick, it is very durable, I still have it, but I could not ever show some scalp, or expose my hairline, so I used to wear a beisbol hat all the time, and the old hairpiece under the hat, just in case someone took my hat off, and then I order my first Toplace piece like a year ago, I don´t use it everyday, sometimes I still wear a hat with the old piece under it. But I´m tired of that, that´s why I want my next piece to be better, and take care of those little details, like the colour for example, my hair is almost black, or the darkest brown, but in the pictures I look like a redhead LOL!
The hairpiece got that color I think because of the water, or shampoo, I use a shampoo that it´s suppose to be made especially for people who dye their hair, and it suppose to help to maintain the color. But that didn´t help alot.
In the pictures look more red-orange, because of the camera but in person looks a little less, but still, there´s a noticeable difference between my hair color, and the hair color of the piece.
About the glue, I think it´s because it´s old, but yes, I will try other ones.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A girl caught me!!! - Baldrich - 11-03-2010, 09:48 PM
RE: A girl caught me!!! - Paul In Ireland - 11-04-2010, 12:01 AM
RE: A girl caught me!!! (photos) - angelectrico25 - 11-04-2010, 05:22 PM
RE: A girl caught me!!! (photos) - drew100 - 11-05-2010, 03:28 AM
RE: A girl caught me!!! (photos) - Xeon005 - 11-05-2010, 06:42 AM
RE: A girl caught me!!! (photos) - furball - 11-05-2010, 08:15 AM
RE: A girl caught me!!! (photos) - Snipe - 11-08-2010, 03:06 AM