Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A girl caught me!!! (photos)
11-03-2010, 09:48 PM,
RE: A girl caught me!!!
Hi Angelectrico

Sorry to hear about your incident, but at least it all ended OK. Still, it's always a bit traumatic being busted. How long have you been wearing?

I think your density is perfect. My guess is that what your girl spotted was the shine of the glue under your front lace. Looking at your last photo, I can see the shine of the glue under your hairline, and also a tiny bit of shine on your forehead just below the edge of your piece, which I assume was excess glue which you didn't sufficiently clean up. It doesn't look too bad in the photo, but these flaws can be magnified in sunlight or strong overhead lighting.

So I would suggest you should concentrate on getting rid of the glue shine. You could try touching the tacky glue with your fingertip before you put on your piece, or you using a tiny amount of face powder.

I would also say this: I like your slicked back style, but you are making life quite difficult for yourself. You are exposing your entire false hairline in the most extreme way, with absolutely no hair cover to conceal the edge of the base. If you are going to do that you have to get the attachment 100% perfect every time. In my
experience most long-term hairpiece wearers end up opting for a slightly more easy-care style at the front. It is great that your hairpiece is sufficiently high quality that you can do a slicked-back style, but it might be better to keep it for an occasional evening when you are not going to be under harsh lights.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A girl caught me!!! - Baldrich - 11-03-2010, 09:48 PM
RE: A girl caught me!!! - Paul In Ireland - 11-04-2010, 12:01 AM
RE: A girl caught me!!! (photos) - drew100 - 11-05-2010, 03:28 AM
RE: A girl caught me!!! (photos) - Xeon005 - 11-05-2010, 06:42 AM
RE: A girl caught me!!! (photos) - furball - 11-05-2010, 08:15 AM
RE: A girl caught me!!! (photos) - Snipe - 11-08-2010, 03:06 AM