Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A girl caught me!!! (photos)
11-06-2010, 08:55 PM,
RE: A girl caught me!!! (photos)
hey angel whatsup i know what u mean im always wearing hats right now, but ive started wearing thickener under the hat just in case because people get real suspicious when ur always wearing a hat, it helps for the thin hair, but not for my hairline, one time my friends started talking about going to a club (no hats) so the question of my hairstyle came up since im always wearing hats, luckily it was just guys because i dont think they where expecting me to have hair so thin, i had it short but also had'hat hair' so it must of really looked bad, we where drinking and having fun but i also did it to see other people's reactions, thats when i decided i needed to do this now..

so the red hair doesnt show as bad in person then? hmm well im into music and i used to experiment dying my hair so maybe i can play that off, you could try just dying the hairline since its most obvious on the front feathery hair, it seems something in your technique is stripping its protectant coatings, maybe a UV protection cream can help like furball says, does your region have alot of minerals and calcium? even old water pipes might make the water hard, also, how long do your pieces usually last you for? maybe its a good problem and youre getting the red because they last you a long time, is the older 'hat hair' also reddish?
11-08-2010, 03:06 AM,
I've been through this whole "how much for the front" thing.

Here's is where I've been for a year.

I order all 65%, no graduation, no crown.

It's been perfect for front with tape only and full hl exposure.

And btw, nice post you made the sticky.
11-08-2010, 04:14 PM,
just found this thread that snipe posted on the info links thread, im currently readint it, angelectrico maybe ud also like to read it so here it is, its about guys getting caught i gotta admit its pretty interesting, i really gotta wonder how i would react in a situation like that

http://forum.toplace.com/showthread.php?...ve+to+tape
11-09-2010, 07:38 PM,
Hey Baldrich

I think the best thing to do in that situation, is just accept it, and hope for the best.

Hey Hollisterco

I´m into music too, I´m a musician.
About the color, I think is just a matter of ordering some product to maintain the color, like Back2natural. And not wash it everyday, I think that from now on I´m going to wear a bathroom-hat to cover the piece, and just wash my hair on the sides and back. Like I said this was my first piece from Toplace. I believe my old piece is synthetic hair, so there´s no problems with the color, but I can´t show any hairline or scalp, I just wear it when I use a hat, in case that someone takes off my hat.