Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cutting in the hair system yourself
11-02-2010, 06:51 AM,
Cutting in the hair system yourself
Just seeing who here cuts in their unit and gives themselves haircuts themselves. I usually cut my system in with a regular buzzer to 1 inch. Now I been trying to use the robocutter, It works, but it is kind of time consuming.. Anyone else Cut their systems in themselves, and would like to share ideas, tips and techniques for doing so? Learning to do it yourself saves a lot of money.
11-02-2010, 07:50 AM,
RE: Cutting in the hair system yourself
(11-02-2010, 06:51 AM)Xeon005 Wrote: Just seeing who here cuts in their unit and gives themselves haircuts themselves. I usually cut my system in with a regular buzzer to 1 inch. Now I been trying to use the robocutter, It works, but it is kind of time consuming.. Anyone else Cut their systems in themselves, and would like to share ideas, tips and techniques for doing so? Learning to do it yourself saves a lot of money.

Hi Xeon! is there any chance to give me an e-mail at [email protected]?
I would like to ask you something! thanks!
11-02-2010, 09:50 AM,
i woudnt bloody dare,not if you balls it up youre stuck with it, unlike growing hair.
i woudnt bloody dare,not if you balls it up youre stuck with it, unlike growing hair.
11-02-2010, 03:31 PM,
Dino cuts his full caps himself. I keep trying to talk him into getting a stylist to do one to give it some texture and such but to tell you the truth he does a fine job by himself!
11-05-2010, 06:52 AM,
I found that I got the best results when I started doing it myself. The stylists were always too cautious and never did the job to my satisfaction. These were stylists that came highly recommended on these forums, and they kind of sucked.
11-05-2010, 07:55 AM,
sure i emailed you ..no problem man
11-05-2010, 08:20 AM,
i keep saying this im 3 weeks today into my new wearing expriance.
and would like to thank everyone who has supported me through my journey into this new game.
intialy i was going do go diy, via toplace,pleased i went the salon route,(one lady salon)
very cheap,25 yrs in the trade.
it was the toplace forum i read maybee a year ago,then more frequent.
and the photos of wearers so immpressed me,the advice, support.
i realised the concealers were no longer cutting it.and knew i'd reached the end of the line with my natural crown to front hairline hair.
yeah the fronts gotta be pretty almost perfect if you expose the hairline, but its suprising how much you can get away with being less than.
im not dictating dropping standards but as paul seid we are megga critical, and i understand that,im pleased it maintained the hair illusion conceallers, which made the transition not so much of a shock when i began wearing.
so to any one considering wearing from my experiance,being a bitt , well lott of a worrier,
its all good,its been a brilliant journey so far and a bigg obstacle overcome.
thanks all for the great advice
anthony Smile
11-05-2010, 12:03 PM,
hehe nice to hear.

I cut all myself and for the haircut i use the robocut thing, with that it is very easy and i could make my style which i prefer, indipendantly from a stylist.
Yo, and the outcome is convincing, so its not a big deal.
You only have to be slowly. I need two days for a perfeced lace shape and haircut. I use weekend for that, so its not a big problem.
11-07-2010, 06:15 AM,
Antywanty,
You're quickly getting into the game. Another part of the game is having the right attitude. When people are comfortable with wearing a hair system they are not self conscious of themselves. Other people pickup that a person is comfortable with themselves and they don't think to question whether or not he is wearing hair.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/
11-07-2010, 07:07 AM,
im no longer self conscioiues,i know my hair looks great,
i was far more self conscioues wearing concealer which didnt,
i love it!!!!!!, what i found difficult was the change of colour,
i used concealer for about 8 years when i had light brown/aburn hair,
but i continued with this colour when my sides went grey,
actually my crown to front hairline was also grey but i used the same colour concealer.
so im walking around with medium brown top and grey sides.
it must have looked weird.
honestly..... my system hair is far better in terms of sytling it.
i used to have wirey hair which id straighten with mouse,and hairdryer.
it would return to its natural curly state with rain or damp weather moisture.
now my hair has a slight wave and is superb to style.
i use wet look gell.
its like being given the hair type i allways longed for.
im pleased persevered with the concealler until the last 18 month,
where my density had gone, and washing stylying my hair day became a nightmare.
so much so id put off washing for up to 3 weeks.
no ones mentioned the transision.thanks to using concealer,
familys all seen it,locals ect.thats the hard part the new or changed you!
no more eyes moving up to youre hairline.
now i get young guys looking and thinking wish i could gell my hair like that.
so thanks to 21st century hair systems.all my hard homework preparation.
im here,iv done it.yes i forget im wearing hair.
if it rains i'll gently blott my hair with a towel,
rain damp used to terrify me, no longer,
no worries about re styling with concealer a nightmare,with no density.
and you know what, i see so many bald,thining men around, and i'd love to say hey!theres an answer.
and a dam bloody good one.
so following the golden rules, as to colour matching , blending, density.attachment.
i'd say if youre using concealer now, and its really honestly more pain than its worth.
you need to move on.
it sounds corny,but you can start living youre life again.and hell yes youll feel out of this world.
so use youre head,
anthony Smile