Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think about this hairstyle?
11-01-2010, 02:41 AM,
What do you think about this hairstyle?
Hey guys, what do you think about this hairsyle? I like the idea of not having to worry about the front hairline, and cover your temple sides, it´s seems like life could be a little easier... but... I also don´t want to have a 'wiggy look'
Do you guys think that with a 60-65% density could I achieve this look?

I know that the real density to match the pictures would be 70-75% or more, but like I said I´m afraid it could look like a wig, so I´d like to try it with less density.
But what do you think? Someone with a piece with 60-65% density has tried this look? Or similar
If you cover your thin temple sides, it looks good?

Attached Files Image(s)

11-01-2010, 05:55 AM,
RE: What do you think about this hairstyle?
I think its a pretty easy style to pull off. Shit I look like that when i put the system on before I cut it in rofl. Can't see why this would be difficult. one thing you have to take into consideration, longer hair, you wouldn't need as much density. and it showed a little bit of scalp that would be more realistic anyway. The thing with hair system hair is that after awhile the quality of the hair starts getting kind of thick and bulky. I usually have to wear product in my hair to get the texture right. I would recommend a product like waxworks for this style.
11-01-2010, 12:10 PM,
Yeah I know its a really easy style, I just wasn´t sure about the density issue, so it doesn´t look like a wig, but like you said: with longer hair, there´s no need of heavy density. So you think 60-65% would be right???
I also like to use products to have a semi-wet look, cause I don´t like the hair completely dry, but when you use hair-gel or other product for the wet-look the density seems lighter, thats why I ask if 60-65% would be ok?
Because when I see this picture it looks perfect, and it´s 60-65% (although it´s not wet)
Right now I´m using an all 70% piece, it looks great but I´m using the hair very short, and now I want to try something larger like the pictures, thats why I´m not sure if order same density, or a little less.

Attached Files Image(s)

11-01-2010, 08:34 PM,
Have a look at the thread on this page `` Lower density = less knots ?`` ... I left a reply there yesterday regarding densities...might be of interest to you. Generally my own feeling is and I agree with Xeon005 there, the longer hair calls for a bit lighter density or it will really look like a rug ..... long, dense hair would look a bit like a mop ! I think that last pic there is so realistic as the guy has [ I reckon ]specified a lighter density just there at the front and then `stepped`it up further back ..it looks very very realistic to the eye because it`s `natural`...we `expect` thinner hair at the front edges and temple areas on people in general......a sure give-away as a wearer, is to have the exact density all over.....the eye will register it and tell the viewer that ``something is not right here``. Paul.
11-02-2010, 12:21 AM,
(11-01-2010, 08:34 PM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: Have a look at the thread on this page `` Lower density = less knots ?`` ... I left a reply there yesterday regarding densities...might be of interest to you. Generally my own feeling is and I agree with Xeon005 there, the longer hair calls for a bit lighter density of it will really look like a rug ..... long, dense hair would look a bit like a mop ! I think that last pic there is so realistic as the guy has [ I reckon ]specified a lighter density just there at the front and then `stepped`it up further back ..it looks very very realistic to the eye because it`s `natural`...we `expect` thinner hair at the front edges and temple areas on people in general......a sure give-away as a wearer, is to have the exact density all over.....the eye will register it and tell the viewer that ``something is not right here``. Paul.

Interesting Paul; but how would one go about ordering such a replacement; do you specifiy a certain density and ask for gradually lower percenage as the hair goes forward?
11-02-2010, 12:58 AM,
Isn't that what a graduated hairline is supposed to address? A lighter density in the front?...
11-02-2010, 01:32 AM,
OK guys --2 questions /observations to answer here.... my feeling is that [ I could be wrong as I don`t know the guy or his specs.] he `exaggerated`the thinner hair at the front by specifying a slightly lighter density than the normal graduated...... it`s just a guess.....it could also be a case that the ventilator in this particular case, was just plain good at the job!
If you look at the printable order for, there is a diagram of the scalp area ..you can specify varying densities to your own choice, on different areas ......the beauty of this whole world really,is that the power is in your own hands as to what you want created for you ...you can literally order whatever YOU want, hence the term `Custom made`--you`re the boss!! Cheers guys, Paul.
11-02-2010, 06:34 AM,
dirty lace front after 18 days
iv been wearing now for 18 days, had the front hairline bonded by the salon on my request.about a week apart.
i did my first really good hairline bond this mornng,using got2b glued.and its a way better bond than iv ever had with the salon.
used some alchol i'v got for cleaning dvd's tape heads,100%alchol
as the post office still have my supplies.
maybee the lace has softened a tadd more over the 18 days .
rinsed of a few times when the gell is so thick it cant be re applied or
combed through.
yes im megga gentle i rinse with warm water, and blott dry with a towel , no rubbing. i'v shampood the unit on my head in the same way, small amount, very bery gentle with fingers , not nails, and rinse of , dry.

when i comb to style i dont let the brush (cushioned ends )touch the scalp, hairdressers advice. as it could tear the lace.

i'm uploading a pic to show how dirty gueuy the front lace is.
is this way to dirty after 18 days or what?
the back and sides are lifting but its a good cut in and held in place with wet look firm hold gell.

Attached Files Image(s)