Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remysoft products --pics
10-31-2010, 11:07 PM,
Remysoft products --pics
Ok ..I recently ordered the Remysoft hair care products. While a bit on the costly side, I have only shampooed/conditioned/`sealed` the hair once. The shampoo is sulfate-free.Please once again, `allow`for my terrible webcam thing --it really is the pits, but I do hope you can get an idea of the nice shine from the hair. I have taken a pic or two of the system sitting on a glass -shaped head on a window sill on a sunny morning.... I hope you can see the shine . The system is in wear since early August. I must say, there is a really lovely smell from the hair now too...the texture has been restored to almost like it was when I first took delivery of it...... I`m very happy with the results so far, so for anyone considering /wondering about those products...it has my blessing anyway! Finally, the pic of the area just behind my right ear really shows the thinness of my own hair there and why I am left with no option now than to go full cap....anyone who is at that stage of hair loss, should consider full cap as their only option I reckon --feel free to coment as always guys..... Paul.

Attached Files Image(s)

11-01-2010, 02:05 AM,
RE: Remysoft products --pics
Hey Paul!

...long time no see ;-)

I must say your system looks VERY well!!! The transition between system hair and own hair is impeccable... And in my honest opinion your own hair still have a long way to go before you need to think about a full cap!

You've also commented that your webcam brings out the worst compared to real life, so if that's the case I wouldn't change to a full cap yet!

Can you send me your e-mail or IM address? I would love to discuss a few things on a 1 to 1 basis ;-)

Apollo2009
11-01-2010, 02:38 AM,
yeah i agree you do a good job
11-01-2010, 06:04 AM,
Thanks guys..this camera is truly annoying..it was bought new only a year ago [microsoft] and it doesn`t seem to focus well and for some reason it exaggerates any `flaws`--makes my own hair look even thinner than it is, and makes any waviness of the system -hair look like it`s in clumps......I met someone today and was talking to them for an hour...never met them before. ..they didn`t cast a second glance at the hair ...you`ll know immediately if you`ve been `rumbled` and as I said, I don`t give a monkey`s what people make of the fact that I wear, but when out and about in public, you don`t want or need people staring at you ..you just want to be like anyone else on the street or on the bus/train.
An e mail address I infrequently use is [email protected] ... I will check it more often now just in case anyone wants to contact me...but be warned.. I not an `expert`in this whole area.... I just give my own stories and experiences in order that people can formulate their own plan - of -action if considering making the leap into wearing...just take the bits you like, and leave the bits you don`t ! lol ! I try to take some of the `mystery`out of it for potential wearers ... hopefully, I`ve managed that for some... Paul.
11-01-2010, 09:01 AM,
and i thought mpb would only affect the top,
its bloody cruel to lose the back and sides you you think you could progress to Norwood 7
?
according to the hairdresser, this could be , prob is widley known.
they can actually grow hair, but because its not a herbal proccess its a medical one
it needs to go through about another 8 years of trials.
anyway happy wearing everyone,
happy haloweeen,i'd love to be the t'v announcer who says, or used to 30 years ago, and a special good night to those of you watching alone, but id follow it up by saying"but dont look behind you,
11-01-2010, 09:53 AM,
Well... in 8 yrs time, if I`m still shuffling around, I`ll probably be more concerned with scraping -together the deposit for a coffin rather than a hair system !! LOL ! I`ve developed a little `trick`to deal with the scalp show-through at that particular point.... I use a black eyebrow pencil and `colour`the scalp just there ---works a treat to disguise it ! Paul.
p.s. I think we`re sometimes our own worst critics too --we notice every last strand of hair even if it`s a millimetre out of place!
11-02-2010, 12:25 AM,
(11-01-2010, 09:53 AM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: Well... in 8 yrs time, if I`m still shuffling around, I`ll probably be more concerned with scraping -together the deposit for a coffin rather than a hair system !! LOL ! I`ve developed a little `trick`to deal with the scalp show-through at that particular point.... I use a black eyebrow pencil and `colour`the scalp just the ---works a treat to disguise it ! Paul.
p.s. I think we`re sometimes our own worst critics too --we notice every last strand of hair even if it`s a millimetre out of place!

What are the specs of your replacement Paul? What colour and curl have you gone for?
11-02-2010, 01:21 AM,
Hello person ... I was only on to John this morning about it.. I think I`ll try straight hair this time....just to make the blending in to my own [horrible] hair less obvious.... I`m ordering 5- inch length so the stylist can `layer`it and either freestyle or am thinking of going centre-part to see if I can `get away with it`` lol ! --you gotta live dangerously sometimes !! ;-) Just waiting for his response.... same density though ..50/5% and same colour .. 1b....poly perimeter and SFS centre and front. Obviously will do a post on it when the decision is finalised and pics posted in due course ... cheers. Paul.
11-02-2010, 03:46 PM,
Hey Paul,

Glad you like the products!

All I can say is STICK WITH IT. You won't truly notice the benefits until several weeks in when the hair would normally be feeling like straw and shedding like crazy.

I still have units that I bought from TL over two years ago that I am wearing today. I seem to be getting about 8 months out of them these days before the back finally sheds down from sleeping in them. This is with washing/conditioning/sealing with the 3-Step System once per week, using hair products that don't tend to dry the hair, and using a satin pillowcase and filtered water to wash.
11-04-2010, 10:16 AM,
Hi JRob mate... just misted the system today with water when I popped it on, am really pleased with how soft the hair still is a few days after first using the products... really `healthy shine` too.... I`ll definitely be `treating`the system weekly, from now on I think .. after just one wash/conditioning/sealing... the hair texture is almost as soft as the day I took the system out of the envelope !
Cheers.. Paul.