Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey all!!
10-31-2010, 09:30 AM,
RE: Hey all!!
hi again younggun... did you have a look at the TL-600 exercise base on the style options page ? Might be the solution as it`s designed for `tougher`lifestyles..... might be an idea? Certainly I`d keep a `good`system for normal wear ....no -one will be taking too much notice of you at the beach really ... it`s a different story when sitting in a restaurant in close proximity to people who have time to `study`you.... you know what I mean anyway. As Xeon005 was saying...it`s trial and error at first ....full caps have their own individual issues and could be hard work for a complete new wearer who isn`t used to positioning it properly and various bonding methods... the partial will help `ease`you into wearing and finding out your likes/dislikes and how to attach properly ... the lace systems are very comfy to wear ...you honestly can`t even feel the thing a few minutes after attaching.
Finally, just to say that many wearers are very concerned at being `busted`by someone touching their head/hair etc..... the only thing that bothers me is that it looks OK when out in public .... I don`t give a monkey`s any more about an individual`s reaction on a one-to-one situation.....if they have a `problem ` with it, well that`s what it is ..THEIR problem, not yours ..there`s more to me and every other wearer than what`s on top of my head ..... are people who wear dentures looked -on any differently to a person who has all their own teeth ? I was having a bit of a `rant`on-air on a radio station last week about various things to do with the recession and the `state`of the economy..... a few days ago this so -called senator here announced that it`s hard for them to live on their money [they`re on 5 times the average workers wage by the way ] The same guy is seen on TV at times with one of the most horrendous `rugs`stuck to his head --you can spot it from 50 yards !! The presenter asked what I thought of this guy making the statement about their money... I just said ``yeah ..things must be pretty tough for them all right ....he`s the one with the dead cat stuck on his head and obviously can`t afford to replace it `` ... the guy was just laughing but to see this thing...oh my god, it`s probably one of THE original crown -toppers and he`s still got it stuck on....do they ever look in the mirror? I wouldn`t be seen DEAD wearing a thing like that in public. Guys like him give this `game `a really bad name and newbies considering wearing have this vague image in their mind, that they`ll end up looking like that `yoke`......... the very ones who can afford easily to have decent systems, go around looking like he does......the mind boggles ! Thankfully, with Toplace, you don`t have to be mega -rich to look and feel good about yourself again. Rant over !! lol .! Paul.

Messages In This Thread
Hey all!! - younggun - 10-30-2010, 11:35 AM
RE: Hey all!! - Mr.Hair - 10-30-2010, 01:22 PM
RE: Hey all!! - antywanty - 10-30-2010, 09:08 PM
RE: Hey all!! - Paul In Ireland - 10-30-2010, 09:50 PM
RE: Hey all!! - younggun - 10-31-2010, 05:10 AM
RE: Hey all!! - Paul In Ireland - 10-31-2010, 06:02 AM
RE: Hey all!! - Xeon005 - 10-31-2010, 06:50 AM
RE: Hey all!! - younggun - 10-31-2010, 08:47 AM
RE: Hey all!! - Paul In Ireland - 10-31-2010, 09:30 AM
RE: Hey all!! - antywanty - 10-31-2010, 09:46 PM
RE: Hey all!! - younggun - 11-01-2010, 07:03 AM