Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey all!!
10-31-2010, 11:23 AM,
RE: Hey all!!
Another thing with a full cap, there is a lot more areas and edges you have to worry about coming lose. THe base and materials are all the same, the only difference is the size of it. For me personally, I feel the smaller a hair system you need the easier everything is. remember key word is need. I would only get a full cap if i didn't have any other choice. But some prefer it. U just gotta see what works for u man.

A good idea is taking a picture of your hair loss, that way john could get an idea of what recommendations to give or what you would need,
10-31-2010, 09:38 PM,
Xeon005 makes a good point about the higher number of edges etc. with a full -cap, which might lift ..with your very active lifestyle, this will have to be factored-in.Need is exactly the keyword here....not alone is the fullcap more `work`--particularly for a beginner-- but they are twice the cost of a normal topper so why shell out on the costs of a full cap, when you could have 2 normal systems for the same price ? I know the `TL-600`exercise base is a little dearer than you every-day system, but you could get 1 of them and 1 `good`lace system, for not much more than the cost of a fullcap --just something to consider along with everything else !
I`m in the position now [and will post pics in a new thread today to show it ]that i`ve gotten away with toppers for years...my own is continuing to thin so much that I`ve no choice now but to go full cap ..... I have still not gotten my template made [got all the materials for it but been so busy with other things...trying to set up my own business here ] so I have asked John to order me a new topper but with straight hair for a change, just to keep me going, and will go for the full-cap early in the new year I think........ You have the advantage of being younger and I assume anyway, that you still have reasonable side/back hair ....[ post a pic ? ] so why make more work for yourself by jumping straight into the full cap world .... I`d advise `walk before you can run` kind of approach...best wishes, Paul.
10-31-2010, 09:46 PM,
(10-31-2010, 09:30 AM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: hi again younggun... did you have a look at the TL-600 exercise base on the style options page ? Might be the solution as it`s designed for `tougher`lifestyles..... might be an idea? Certainly I`d keep a `good`system for normal wear ....no -one will be taking too much notice of you at the beach really ... it`s a different story when sitting in a restaurant in close proximity to people who have time to `study`you.... you know what I mean anyway. As Xeon005 was saying...it`s trial and error at first ....full caps have their own individual issues and could be hard work for a complete new wearer who isn`t used to positioning it properly and various bonding methods... the partial will help `ease`you into wearing and finding out your likes/dislikes and how to attach properly ... the lace systems are very comfy to wear ...you honestly can`t even feel the thing a few minutes after attaching.
Finally, just to say that many wearers are very concerned at being `busted`by someone touching their head/hair etc..... the only thing that bothers me is that it looks OK when out in public .... I don`t give a monkey`s any more about an individual`s reaction on a one-to-one situation.....if they have a `problem ` with it, well that`s what it is ..THEIR problem, not yours ..there`s more to me and every other wearer than what`s on top of my head ..... are people who wear dentures looked -on any differently to a person who has all their own teeth ? I was having a bit of a `rant`on-air on a radio station last week about various things to do with the recession and the `state`of the economy..... a few days ago this so -called senator here announced that it`s hard for them to live on their money [they`re on 5 times the average workers wage by the way ] The same guy is seen on TV at times with one of the most horrendous `rugs`stuck to his head --you can spot it from 50 yards !! The presenter asked what I thought of this guy making the statement about their money... I just said ``yeah ..things must be pretty tough for them all right ....he`s the one with the dead cat stuck on his head and obviously can`t afford to replace it `` ... the guy was just laughing but to see this thing...oh my god, it`s probably one of THE original crown -toppers and he`s still got it stuck on....do they ever look in the mirror? I wouldn`t be seen DEAD wearing a thing like that in public. Guys like him give this `game `a really bad name and newbies considering wearing have this vague image in their mind, that they`ll end up looking like that `yoke`......... the very ones who can afford easily to have decent systems, go around looking like he does......the mind boggles ! Thankfully, with Toplace, you don`t have to be mega -rich to look and feel good about yourself again. Rant over !! lol .! Paul.

nice post as usual,
im just kinda happy now, content,
bloody great to know i dont worry about hair wash day comming up and putting it off,honestly my pre wearing hair used to be matted with hairspray,because i'd delay washing for up to 3 weeks,
why because of the depression,anxiety i'd suffer having a bad hair day,when it was ok its not worth mentioning(a high)but the lows of
spending up to 2 hours with the hairdryer, and nano fibers,
that was bloody hell on earth,

i'd envy folk on the bus with megga shiny clean hair,
this is life changing for me, and i love it.
just hacked off at the post office , tryed to deliver my supplies and i was out,that was the 27/10/10 its now sunday 31/10/
why the hell they cant get a signed sig from a neighbour i dont now.

can you do a partial lace clean at the front hairline,?

im on my 17 day of wearing, had 2 touch ups hairline from the salon.

i bought myself a tube of got2b glued used a tadd of that,
not sure of the drying times compared to white specific glue.

last time i saw the salon, i ordered a skin system.
rather have a second standbye system.

cant wait to get into the swing of doing my own full removal and de bond and bond.i just want to take away the learning curve but you can't in this game,as in life once you know how.

im megga happy i didnt make the transition whilst in work.
as the bloody hairdresser didnt cut any reccesion in, i went back and requested it.she seid its built in, i seid is it feck,or words to that effect.

i wil only wear this system with gell in,wett look, as dry it looks really grey.
i'v ordered the same colour for my second, first ( skin system)
just because it matches my grey, sides,no dying ect,

anyway enough seid,
free yourself from restrictions, start living again, use youre head!!
11-01-2010, 07:03 AM,
(10-31-2010, 09:46 PM)antywanty Wrote:
(10-31-2010, 09:30 AM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: hi again younggun... did you have a look at the TL-600 exercise base on the style options page ? Might be the solution as it`s designed for `tougher`lifestyles..... might be an idea? Certainly I`d keep a `good`system for normal wear ....no -one will be taking too much notice of you at the beach really ... it`s a different story when sitting in a restaurant in close proximity to people who have time to `study`you.... you know what I mean anyway. As Xeon005 was saying...it`s trial and error at first ....full caps have their own individual issues and could be hard work for a complete new wearer who isn`t used to positioning it properly and various bonding methods... the partial will help `ease`you into wearing and finding out your likes/dislikes and how to attach properly ... the lace systems are very comfy to wear ...you honestly can`t even feel the thing a few minutes after attaching.
Finally, just to say that many wearers are very concerned at being `busted`by someone touching their head/hair etc..... the only thing that bothers me is that it looks OK when out in public .... I don`t give a monkey`s any more about an individual`s reaction on a one-to-one situation.....if they have a `problem ` with it, well that`s what it is ..THEIR problem, not yours ..there`s more to me and every other wearer than what`s on top of my head ..... are people who wear dentures looked -on any differently to a person who has all their own teeth ? I was having a bit of a `rant`on-air on a radio station last week about various things to do with the recession and the `state`of the economy..... a few days ago this so -called senator here announced that it`s hard for them to live on their money [they`re on 5 times the average workers wage by the way ] The same guy is seen on TV at times with one of the most horrendous `rugs`stuck to his head --you can spot it from 50 yards !! The presenter asked what I thought of this guy making the statement about their money... I just said ``yeah ..things must be pretty tough for them all right ....he`s the one with the dead cat stuck on his head and obviously can`t afford to replace it `` ... the guy was just laughing but to see this thing...oh my god, it`s probably one of THE original crown -toppers and he`s still got it stuck on....do they ever look in the mirror? I wouldn`t be seen DEAD wearing a thing like that in public. Guys like him give this `game `a really bad name and newbies considering wearing have this vague image in their mind, that they`ll end up looking like that `yoke`......... the very ones who can afford easily to have decent systems, go around looking like he does......the mind boggles ! Thankfully, with Toplace, you don`t have to be mega -rich to look and feel good about yourself again. Rant over !! lol .! Paul.

nice post as usual,
bloody great to know i dont worry about hair wash day comming up and putting it off,honestly my pre wearing hair used to be matted with hairspray,because i'd delay washing for up to 3 weeks,
why because of the depression,anxiety i'd suffer having a bad hair day,when it was ok its not worth mentioning(a high)but the lows of

just hacked off at the post office , tryed to deliver my supplies and i was out,that was the 27/10/10 its now sunday 31/10/

cant wait to get into the swing of doing my own full removal and de bond and bond.i just want to take away the learning curve but you can't in this game,as in life once you know how.

as the bloody hairdresser didnt cut any reccesion in, i went back and requested it.she seid its built in, i seid is it feck,or words to that effect.

i wil only wear this system with gell in,wett look, as dry it looks really grey.

anyway enough seid,

Man, I'm very happy for you, seriosly, I saw your post saying you could have done a bad thing without this systems, and I am VERY glad you are happy now, I understand you that loosing your hair can be VERY difficult, but you guys take it with philosophy and don't just sit down and stay at home, because of your hair, and DO whatever IT TAKES to be confident with yourselves, is anyone from here from SPAIN?, I'd be very glad to go and grab some beers, hit me up if any of you guys come over here!

- I'm thinking about getting a lace good one (partial) for going out and everything and another exercise one when I'm going surfing, because next year I'll be surfing just on weekends so It won't be that hassle! Big Grin.

My hair in the sides it's ok.. I mean i've lost density for sure because I use to have a LOT of density in all the head.. but it's good. My hair is curly and I use to have it a little bit long so detectability is not going to be a problem. Actually I've cut my hair myself all my life with no prob.
11-01-2010, 07:16 AM,
(11-01-2010, 07:03 AM)younggun Wrote:
(10-31-2010, 09:46 PM)antywanty Wrote:

nice post as usual,

anyway enough seid,

Man, I'm very happy for you, seriosly, I saw your post saying you could have done a bad thing without this systems, and I am VERY glad you are happy now, I understand you that loosing your hair can be VERY difficult, but you guys take it with philosophy and don't just sit down and stay at home, because of your hair, and DO whatever IT TAKES to be confident with yourselves, is anyone from here from SPAIN?, I'd be very glad to go and grab some beers, hit me up if any of you guys come over here!

- I'm thinking about getting a lace good one (partial) for going out and everything and another exercise one when I'm going surfing, because next year I'll be surfing just on weekends so It won't be that hassle! Big Grin.

My hair in the sides it's ok.. I mean i've lost density for sure because I use to have a LOT of density in all the head.. but it's good. My hair is curly and I use to have it a little bit long so detectability is not going to be a problem. Actually I've cut my hair myself all my life with no prob.

upload a photo,you can partialy hide disguise youre face.for privacy.
and the guys here will give you there opinion.
what you think you need and what you actually need could be two diffrent things.
regards style, density ect.
regards anty.