Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lower density = less knots?
10-29-2010, 05:46 AM,
RE: Lower density = less knots?
Hello again angelectrico25. Had a bit more time to read your post just now.. I note too that our colours are same... I assume so, that the knotting of the darker hairs can in some cases be visible and hence the need to bleach, to get them to look more like a skin -colour. I`ve never had an issue of that type strangely enough. I assume you have seen my post on page 5 entitled `New Toplace system - before and after pics`` ... now as most forum readers know, my [Microsoft ] webcam thing is far from great and the pic quality is often `off` but there is one fairly sharp pic there showing the crown area and the show-through and certainly no knots are obvious to the eye ..my density is 50/55% too.
You say the base is TL500 ... had a look at the description of it on the `Style options`page ... the front is Swiss lace and the rest is French .. I`m wondering if the heavier French lace is part of the problem? Just me thinking aloud you know ? I assume you have seen the nice System worn by Reubin on his post on page 4 [`` I -Lace island photos`` ] and you are trying to re -create that style. I have not worn TL300 but reading about it, I would imagine that as it`s 2 very fine layers of light lace, certainly the knot issue will not arise, and in relation to sweating ... you should have no bother there --it`s lace after all and the skin can breath .. I have never found lace to `get too hot`` .. your scalp will sweat in warm weather, but the beauty of lace is you have some chance of it evaporating, and any residue can be either washed away entirely or diluted considerably in the shower ....as opposed to all -poly systems which trap all sorts underneath them. I`m not sure what the new thin -skin is like ..maybe someone who has worn one can let us know as a matter of interest ?
I couldn`t imagine the I -lace being any more detectable to the touch than Swiss ... I`m sorry I can`t be more specific..but hope that some of this will have helped you out ..Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lower density = less knots? - Paul In Ireland - 10-29-2010, 05:46 AM
RE: Lower density = less knots? - Xeon005 - 10-29-2010, 02:46 PM
RE: Lower density = less knots? - Xeon005 - 11-01-2010, 06:06 AM