Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get a free Toplace piece for your Korean unit
10-30-2010, 07:39 PM,
RE: Get a free Toplace piece for your Korean unit
(10-30-2010, 07:21 PM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: I assume you mean how will John know it`s Korean ? Systems normally have a person`s name and an ID number on a little tag at the back..... he would know Toplace tags from others and he also has the user names of the unhappy Korean systems wearers from the forum here [and their e mail addresses etc ] ..... if you mean how would a wearer know where their individual system was made, we are talking about a specific company which supplied them to these unhappy people, so they know themselves who that company is..... regards, Paul.
p.s. if you are in doubt as to where your system was sourced, you could e mail John with the name of the company you bought the system from and he will tell you if it`s the one being referred -to.

Oh...I guess I misunderstood since there was the mention of Farrell units and Korean units in the original post. It kinda made it sound like anyone with a Korean unit could send it in.

So, then this is for people who purchased a unit from Toplace?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Get a free Toplace piece for your Korean unit - ponson00 - 10-30-2010, 07:39 PM