Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get a free Toplace piece for your Korean unit
10-30-2010, 01:14 AM,
RE: Get a free Toplace piece for your Korean unit
(10-30-2010, 01:04 AM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: Hairagain,
That's right---it's a one unit offer. Send in your Korean piece and get a free Toplace unit (either stock or custom). This is good for one unit--sorry, can't do it with multiple units. In all fairness, swimming in salt water is not good for any unit--that applies to a Toplace unit or any other unit.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/
10-30-2010, 04:21 AM,
Just re -read that post there Jade1974.... I think you were only referring to single system replacement.....just the last line of it there looked/read as if it were plural on a first glance ... no `offence`intended or anything on my part .....just wanted to clarify in case anyone thought it was a `multi`offer ..... cheers... Paul.
10-30-2010, 02:49 PM,
So how does someone determine if their hairpiece is a Korean hairpiece?
10-30-2010, 07:21 PM,
I assume you mean how will John know it`s Korean ? Systems normally have a person`s name and an ID number on a little tag at the back..... he would know Toplace tags from others and he also has the user names of the unhappy Korean systems wearers from the forum here [and their e mail addresses etc ] ..... if you mean how would a wearer know where their individual system was made, we are talking about a specific company which supplied them to these unhappy people, so they know themselves who that company is..... regards, Paul.
p.s. if you are in doubt as to where your system was sourced, you could e mail John with the name of the company you bought the system from and he will tell you if it`s the one being referred -to.
10-30-2010, 07:39 PM,
(10-30-2010, 07:21 PM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: I assume you mean how will John know it`s Korean ? Systems normally have a person`s name and an ID number on a little tag at the back..... he would know Toplace tags from others and he also has the user names of the unhappy Korean systems wearers from the forum here [and their e mail addresses etc ] ..... if you mean how would a wearer know where their individual system was made, we are talking about a specific company which supplied them to these unhappy people, so they know themselves who that company is..... regards, Paul.
p.s. if you are in doubt as to where your system was sourced, you could e mail John with the name of the company you bought the system from and he will tell you if it`s the one being referred -to.

Oh...I guess I misunderstood since there was the mention of Farrell units and Korean units in the original post. It kinda made it sound like anyone with a Korean unit could send it in.

So, then this is for people who purchased a unit from Toplace?
10-30-2010, 08:55 PM,
These `bad`units were absolutely NOT purchased from Toplace..... they were bought from a totally different company.. a competitor ... and were / are made in Korea. People who bought them posted pics here to let others know that they`re better off ordering /staying with Toplace systems for quality and service. John simply made the gesture of offering a single-unit replacement to those people to help them out of their difficulties..... I`m sure they`ll be staying with Toplace from now on... Paul.
p.s. Not sure if this is a well -known expression generally, or if it`s more unique to the Irish, but it goes: ``The devil you know is always better than the one you don`t`` ----- certainly VERY true in this case. ! ;-)
10-31-2010, 12:36 AM,
Paul's right--the Korean units are definitely not from Toplace--there's from a competitor. Toplace has used the same factory in China for 3 1/2 years and we have no intention of changing factories. I've run this offer for one free unit for a Farrell piece for over 2 years and that will continue to run. Whoever sends in a piece I'll trust them that's it's either a Farrell piece or a Korean piece. I've had an excellent response from these offers and will continue to run them.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/
10-31-2010, 04:36 AM,
Ah...ok.

I just thought that when people purchase hairpieces from hair salons or other dealers that most of those places probably are not disclosing where the hairpieces came from...so then it would be hard to know if it was a Korean piece.
10-31-2010, 04:49 AM,
Hi ponson00... I reckon you`d know pretty fast if it was Korean...... after your first shower, you`ll have to call out a plumber to suction the hair out of the plug-hole in the shower !!! :-)
Paul.
10-31-2010, 07:01 AM,
Sent my Korean Piece to John today, it really is such a generous offer I can't wait to get a well made unit.