Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some more pics...blending.
10-25-2010, 07:05 AM,
Some more pics...blending.
I took the electric hair trimmer and scissors to my own hair today as it had gone like `rats tails` down the back --it does that when it gets longer and also curls in around the back of the ears....problem is, it`s so thin now, it`s tricky to keep the `blending -in`` area less obvious due to the density differences.Some of the pics are of better quality than previous ones [I think ! LOL ] and show the crown area and the show -through which you get with a lower -density system, so just sticking those in for your info. My webcam thing, for some reason `amplifies` imperfections..... I`m posting these, simply to allow your eagle-eyes to see the issue I have and why I`m thinking of going full-cap in the near future. It looks better in real -life, but just wanted you all to see what I mean.Meanwhile, I have asked John to order me a system, to my existing template, but with straight hair rather than slightwave.....I always had a little wave/curl in previous systems, but for 2 reasons I now want to try straight hair...... ( 1) I can go for a longer length at the back with my own hair and the system hair should `fill` in the gaps in my own that bit better [just a little experiment ] and ( 2 ) I want to see what kind of a job the stylist can do with it by layering it in. If i`m happy with it, I may go for straight hair on a subsequent fullcap. One small issue I have noticed with the wavy styles, and going `onto`straighter hair, is, where the stylist cuts along the back at the nape, If the `wave`in that area happens to be slightly `out` from the head, it can be irritating later during wear, as it can tend to want to stick out rather than lie `in`against the nape area and I sometimes use a curling tongs on it while damp, to get it pointing in .....it`s only a small thing really but the straight hair should not present that issue I think. I tried to get better -quality pics..... I have discovered the `hazy`nature of some, is to do with the focus of the camera as the sunlight outside the window weakens/strengthens just as I `click`to take the pic......please allow for that. Hope they are of interest anyway. I also received the Remysoft hair care products 2 days ago ..haven`t used them yet, and it`s advised to use for a number of weeks for maximum benefit/appearance...I`ll post my comments when I am in a position to...... any questions or comments, I`ll be pleased to answer as best I can. Paul.
I`ve just spotted after I posted them, If you look closely at the first pic....you can just make out the slightly white colour of the poly strip through the hair just above my temple --- that`s just the camera -----as I said , it really amplifies/picks out any imperfections whish to the eye, are not obvious at all ......well they say ``the camera never lies ``! :-)
In the last pic you can make out the difference between the `wave` of the system hair, and my own thinner straighter hair down at the back there. Paul.

Attached Files Image(s)

10-25-2010, 09:02 AM,
RE: Some more pics...blending.
mines slight wave, the hairdesser seid dont get straight, you wont be able to do anything with it, style wise, she used the term, "we call it chinease pokers hair, because it just sticks straight up.but you stated youre thinking the hair woud lie flatt, rather than curl out at the nape.
i doubt anyone would notice the poly stripp in photo 1) because you pointed it out,i see it for what it is, if you hadnt, my brain would have put it together as ,wett gell, a reflection,
thats the trade off between low density scalp show, but as you say you'd never wear anything
if it showed like that,"the camera never lies"(didnt bux fizz or dollar sing that)
now theres another subject photography,lenses, light, depth of feild,blahh!
anyway you suit the hair,
youre not seeking pefection are you, lol