Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another hairstyle thread from a newbie
10-22-2010, 05:46 AM,
RE: Another hairstyle thread from a newbie
Excellent post there furball.
Utah .... as you are in the gym and very active, I`d advise lace for breathe-ability and I note you are thinking of Poly partial perimeter-- like any materials there are some pros and cons [they are covered briefly in the ``Style options`` page as you will, no doubt, have seen.] You can have a relatively heavy density, but don`t over-do it. As furball say`s --- other materials can support high densities better than lace, but in your position i.e. your likelihood to be sweating a lot would more or less dictate that you wear lace for health/hygiene reasons. The poly strip will help with `holding the shape` of the system....very handy when you are attaching at home. Maybe in time you will decide to wear all -lace ? I find poly very very amenable to various glues giving a really good grip/bond ......and easier for the clean-up. Poly is very durable in use, so, ideal for an active lifestyle. You will notice discolouration on it after a while ---that `s the acid in sweat --don`t worry unduly about it. I had poly perimeters on other systems before now, and after maybe 5 or 6 months of wear [gym etc ] I finally saw little holes appearing in it but hey, it`s not going to last forever.
You are on the right track with matching your system density to your side hair--- if you could post a pic of it we might be able to give more definitive advise. Younger guys can get away with higher densities..... I reckon a nice freestyle, with the correct density will serve you well... regards for now, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another hairstyle thread from a newbie - Paul In Ireland - 10-22-2010, 05:46 AM