Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost
10-19-2010, 02:23 AM,
Lost
I have some questions about the ordering process, where am I supposed to send my template and hair sample, do I send it to the address on the "contact" section? once I have sent the template do I just go ahead and order and pay for it or do I have to wait until toplace gets my template?

Probably dumb questions but I am confused, its hard to focus when you are bald lol all I can think of is my receeding hairline.

Thank you.
10-19-2010, 03:10 AM,
RE: Lost
Hi again Mr. Hair. On the Homepage, click on `` how to order`` halfway down on the right. On option 2 [ mail order] click on the link for the `printable order form`` and print it off. Fill in your specifications and pop the form, your template, and also a sample of your hair [if you are not sure which colour to order to match your own....about the thickness /diameter of a pencil] into a padded mail envelope and seal it well. Then mail it to : Toplace U.S.A., P.O. Box 5, Circle pines, MN 55014, U.S.A. John will e mail an invoice to you, and you can pay using Paypal . You need to allow quite a few weeks on a first order because the Template has to reach Toplace, then be sent to the factory, be made, sent back to Toplace and despatched to you. A subsequent order will be that bit faster as your details will be on file and can be activated electronically.... hope that helps, best wishes, Paul.
10-19-2010, 08:36 AM,
Thanks a lot Paul.
10-20-2010, 01:15 PM,
Hi guys, i want to do an online order, in the online order process it has the options where you can send your template and hair sample and you pay etc. So does this mean i dont have to use the printable order form?
Just if i pay and do the online process and send the template and hair sample separate could it get mixed up?
10-20-2010, 08:26 PM,
I`ve never used the on -line order but looking at it, you log in with your user name / password so that identifies you . I assume once you pay, you are given a receipt number --you could just pop that in with your template to identify you...... maybe there is an instruction before you complete the transaction to cover that issue....... anyone used the on -line, throw a bit of light on this for hairlosssucks please? Paul.
10-20-2010, 11:35 PM,
?......
10-21-2010, 04:12 AM,
There's no need to send the Printable Order Form if you're ordering on line. You will chose all your specs on line and select 'sending template' and 'sending hair sample.' When your template and hair sample are received (they go to: Toplace USA, PO Box 5, Circle Pines MN 55014 USA) they will be matched with your on line specs and the order will be processed. It's usually the people that order a full cap that use the Printable Order Form since there is no on line option for ordering a full cap. If you have any questions please feel free to call the toll free number (888-986-7522).
Regards,
John
http//:toplace.com/