Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chemically straightening hair
10-23-2010, 06:26 AM,
RE: chemically straightening hair
i think that hair style is achievable... everything is (almost is), however, i agree with paul, it would need hard work and a lot of products. that guy in the picture, you have to consider, is not an everyday hairstyle, but rather, a photoshoot. and with professional photoshoot, you get a makeup artist, hairdresser, and photoshop Smile. What I am trying to say is, that even with real hair, it would be very hard to get that look day in day out without hard work. when i go to a wedding, i spend more time on my hair, use more products as well... so my hair is looking much better, but for everyday, it is too much hassle so i don't usually bother.

as to the original poster (person), I do straighten my hair with tongs... and order a slightly straighter hair system, so that it blends in well together. but it is not so easy to blend... you have to remember, when you buy straight hair, the hairs are straight naturally... yours are artificially straight so it might look a bit dry compared to the 'healthy' hairs of the hair system. in fact, i usually put wax (both on my own and the hairsystems')so that i 'cover' the dryness with a little gloss and blend it better. i dont use much gel, cause the gel obviously makes my artificial straightened hair go curly again. it isn't so bad, but, i am concerned about this... to an extent, i have ordered a larger base that covers more area from the back (almost a full cap less the sides)... less concerns i figure, to be less conscious when someone is standing behind me.

i havent started wearing it yet, but will do so very soon, next week or so... so i will report back with my experience.

hair wearing is really like a game. you make a mistake (hopefully not too big), you learn from it and you will correct it. i consider myself a newbie, having started wearing only this year... and I feel I have made large strides during this short time. i will be happy when i am 100% confident. i am very close.

one question... if you look at the hairline of the picture, you will see some scalp, and it looks white. I am looking into having a perfect hairline... with hairs seemingly coming out of my scalp, the root would be slightly thinner, is that at all possible? Perfect hairline, perfect hairline, I want a perfect hairline... and hair that flows lightly in the wind. :/

Messages In This Thread
chemically straightening hair - person - 10-15-2010, 07:50 AM
RE: chemically straightening hair - JRob - 10-16-2010, 01:00 PM
RE: chemically straightening hair - person - 10-18-2010, 06:45 AM
alcohol-free hair products - antywanty - 10-18-2010, 09:39 AM
RE: chemically straightening hair - mrjoejohn - 10-23-2010, 06:26 AM