Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chemically straightening hair
10-19-2010, 03:25 AM,
RE: chemically straightening hair
Hi Anty -- I`m not so sure you could get away with that style or a toned -down version of it. Just that your own hair grows naturally back and downwards ... the guy in the pic [looks a bit photoshopped to me] has his side hair growing down and if you look very closely, from the temple back, there is a distinct difference in length and the hair is kind of swept upwards --to my eyes anyway, it looks kind of `` odd`` and I reckon it would be hard work to copy it --it`s almost as if the top hair was `dumped`onto his head -- it actually looks somehow artificial to me...... the density looks totally different too. I honestly think that if that is his own hair, he must go through 6 cans of hair spray a week in windy weather. I think you might get away with ordering a similar style to what you now are wearing but specify a spikey front --- that way you could probably get away with a bit of a quiff while the rest could be ventilated backwards and down onto your own growing hair. I think your own hair is dictating that you wear a swept -back style [which is what your stylist actually did ] I guess nothing is impossible really, but you might have to work harder at it to try to pull off a similar style to the pic there --others may have different
perspectives on it....... fire away lads. Paul.

Messages In This Thread
chemically straightening hair - person - 10-15-2010, 07:50 AM
RE: chemically straightening hair - JRob - 10-16-2010, 01:00 PM
RE: chemically straightening hair - person - 10-18-2010, 06:45 AM
alcohol-free hair products - antywanty - 10-18-2010, 09:39 AM
RE: chemically straightening hair - Paul In Ireland - 10-19-2010, 03:25 AM