Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chemically straightening hair
10-18-2010, 10:50 AM,
RE: chemically straightening hair
Hi Anthony, very briefly, if you don`t want to order from abroad and buy locally, you could consider Lòreal ``invisifix`` gel [pic attached, and a pic of the list of ingredients on the reverse of the container] which does not have alcohol, as far as I can see.
I use Revlon ``Equave 2 -phase conditioner`` [pic attached] which I find to be good.
Shampoos -- I`ve been told by the owner of the last Salon I used, that Johnsons baby shampoo is very mild on the hair [ I`d still use it sparingly] and I have used Lòreal shampoo for coloured hair too, without any visual detrimental effects [such as colour lifting ] It`s in a red bottle. I also use Lòreal conditioner, also in a red bottle. The Lòreal products are a little expensive, but they do last a long time, as you are not using them daily, and when you do, it`s quite sparingly [about a teaspoonful is all I ever add to the water. The ` Revlon` conditioner is about 12 Euros or 10£ sterling.
Hope that is of use... Paul.
p.s. The full title of the shampoo is `Colour protect``, in a red bottle.
I haven`t used the Invisifix gel for a long time, but I don`t think any of the ingredients listed, are on a no-no list for system hair --if anyone spots any which would be best avoided, please add a comment. When I used it in the past, I had no issues with it.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
chemically straightening hair - person - 10-15-2010, 07:50 AM
RE: chemically straightening hair - JRob - 10-16-2010, 01:00 PM
RE: chemically straightening hair - person - 10-18-2010, 06:45 AM
alcohol-free hair products - antywanty - 10-18-2010, 09:39 AM
RE: chemically straightening hair - Paul In Ireland - 10-18-2010, 10:50 AM