Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
piece or not
10-12-2010, 10:19 AM,
piece or not
Is this a piece?
Also, Is it possible to achieve this with a topper?

Attached Files Image(s)

10-13-2010, 09:53 AM,
RE: piece or not
The picture looks `photoshopped`to me --look at the hair at the temple area in front of the ear --you can`t even see where it enters the skin . . . it looks almost painted on ! It`s hard to say for definite if he`s wearing or not [because I reckon it`s not an original image]
As to whether that style is possible with a topper: Any style is possible to order /make, but you are `limited` to integrate the system into your existing hair and the way it lies on your head -- for example, no point in ordering a swept-back style on top, if your side hair naturally grows down and forward at an angle towards the front --- it`s best to try to re -create your style when you had all your hair and not go for something totally the opposite. The exception would be if you were to wear a full-cap because you are not trying to blend or integrate any of it into existing hair, and you can specify any style you like. The style in the pic is nice --- if your side hair grows like his, you could certainly have a topper to match that style.
I had held back from posting a reply yesterday as I was hoping others might have left their opinions first -- I don`t want to be hogging the forum all the time !! Hope that`s of some interest anyway --regards, Paul.
10-13-2010, 10:04 AM,
(10-13-2010, 09:53 AM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: The picture looks `photoshopped`to me --look at the hair at the temple area in front of the ear --you can`t even see where it enters the skin . . . it looks almost painted on ! It`s hard to say for definite if he`s wearing or not [because I reckon it`s not an original image]
As to whether that style is possible with a topper: Any style is possible to order /make, but you are `limited` to integrate the system into your existing hair and the way it lies on your head -- for example, no point in ordering a swept-back style on top, if your side hair naturally grows down and forward at an angle towards the front --- it`s best to try to re -create your style when you had all your hair and not go for something totally the opposite. The exception would be if you were to wear a full-cap because you are not trying to blend or integrate any of it into existing hair, and you can specify any style you like. The style in the pic is nice --- if your side hair grows like his, you could certainly have a topper to match that style.
I had held back from posting a reply yesterday as I was hoping others might have left their opinions first -- I don`t want to be hogging the forum all the time !! Hope that`s of some interest anyway --regards, Paul.

lol same here Paul... I can't help but read all the threads during my free time. I can guarantee this picture is photoshopped (work experience lol). And as for photoshop, I can turn a man into a stunning woman, so hmm... can't really tell. That style can be recreated with a unit, of course, but I've done the mistake of going down the route of a totally different style than my own hair, and what I can say, is, it's a mistake. just re-create a look like the one you had with your own real hair, few tweaks maybe but don't over do it.
10-13-2010, 10:10 AM,
The reason I posted this pic was because his temple points (I think they are his) are not very aggressive.
But his hair on top are very thick and rich.
Either way, it looks great on this guy who is 42 years of age.

But typically when I see ppl with this kinda crazy hair, they have temple points that encroach into the forehead, even going beyond the eybrow vertical axis. (capice?) LOL

Most ppl would not look twice. But we on this forum are clued in and question everything we see.