Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
little Colour Question
10-12-2010, 09:37 AM,
little Colour Question
At Moment i am using the Coulour 1, But my own Hair is bit more to 1B i think. I have Black hair but with some red shininess. I have solved that problem with colouring my own hair to 1. The Outcome is nice, but i thing i would like to go with my own haircolour.
(I shaved my hair for 5 jears and so i thought at the beginning of my hair journey i have 1)

My Question is, if i buy a piece with 1b and then i realice my own hair is a bit darken than 1b, could i chance the coulor of the piece back to 1 without destroying the lace?

I could only buy one piece in the next 3 month and so i dont knwo wich colour i should choose. At moment my own hair is coloured to 1 to match the old piece, but i would prefer to go back to my own hair coulor and thats somithing between 1 and 1b.

Btw i need the piece in the next two weeks (i go stock), so sending a hair sample is for this case not an option Sad
10-12-2010, 12:11 PM,
RE: little Colour Question
Question is solved. 1B is a custom order. So i choose 1.
10-12-2010, 03:16 PM,
Just to clarify, we have both #1 and #1B available in stock units. We can ship immediately.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/
10-13-2010, 03:25 AM,
hups, my fault
i have read costum in your mail instead of "it is in order at the moment"Big Grin

sorry, so the colour is only temporarily not avaiable:
10-13-2010, 07:37 AM,
John is saying that colour 1 and 1b is available on stock units -- the choice is yours. Paul.
10-13-2010, 10:40 AM,
(10-13-2010, 07:37 AM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: John is saying that colour 1 and 1b is available on stock units -- the choice is yours. Paul.

I order my units with 5-10% synthetic gray.
It really helps to "sell" the illusion.
I'm 41, I still color my sides with JustForMen dark brown (but not thorougly).
My unit blends in perfectly with sides/back. The few grays really help.
I can't stress that enough.

My concern:
I heard that synthetic shines in a club setting where they use those special lights. I have not tried it yet LOL
10-13-2010, 11:56 PM,
Hi balamouti -- the use of grey was recommended to me by a Salon stylist a few years back and it really does `sell`the system as your own naturally -growing hair. Why do you order synthetic grey ? Surely `normal`hair can be coloured grey too ? I`m not too sure about how synthetic behaves under those lights, but I reckon with that little amount sprinkled through the system , it wouldn`t be very noticeable really - anyway, most people in clubs are usually half way to the next galaxy and probably think everyone around them has 3 or 4 heads on their shoulders --the colour of the hairs wouldn`t be an issue as they are seeing in black-and-white anyway LOL !!!!!
Paul.
10-20-2010, 11:49 AM,
Do you mind me asking what you use to color in your hair? I got a 1 hairpiece but when I put it on, it's so dark that I realize my own hair is 1B. I'm thinking that if I color my own hair with Just For Men, it would match much better.
10-20-2010, 09:44 PM,
Hello dmx0 -- Colour 1 is really `Black`, 1b looks almost black but in certain light you can see a brown-ish tinge to it. There is no point in trying to lighten your system [1 ] to match your own lighter hair, so as you say, the best route is to colour your own `down`to match the system. I`m sure `just for men` would be ok [ I haven`t ever used it, but it`s a well-known brand] There is a salon -supplies shop in Cork city and I have bought a tube of black colour paste, and a small bottle of Creme peroxide which you mix together, apply to your hair, and wash out after about 20 minutes --the longer it`s left in, the deeper the colour. You have to be careful to keep those products out of your eyes.... they are quite strong, but, yes, you will have to colour your own to match the system ... best wishes, Paul.