Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Template
10-12-2010, 05:54 AM,
Template
Guys I need help, I made a template and the front is good, but I can not make the sides look good one side looks different than the other, can I send it like that or does it have to be perfect? one side has more of a straight line than the other.
10-12-2010, 06:56 AM,
RE: Template
Don`t panic --you can add a bit onto it quite easily, just use wide/er sellotape and kind of `build` on an extra bit jutting out over where you feel you need more coverage --don`t worry about how it looks as you are building -on, you can trim it to the correct shape with a scissors --- it would be important to get your template as near as possible to the correct size as you need covered --the factory will not `question`the shape --they will simply make a system to the exact size as the template, so it`s up to you to give them the correct size of what you want --it need not be down to within a millimetre, but it does need to be accurate or you will not be happy when you go to wear it. Making a template can be a little time- consuming and you need patience, but it`s worth it to get it right. Just build `` out`` on the side that has the straight line and trim off the excess. Have a look through some of the older posts on template -making as that issue has been covered [may have been byJRob I think]
Snipe has covered it too I think [must have a look again in a minute ] on the ``Info links for newbies`` at the top of the page.... Paul.
P.S. had a look as Snipe`s info link --page 2 has a link to 30 pics on a slide show of the exact way to make a template ... have a look through some of JRobs posts too --far as I remember he covered the topic of adding on a bit.
10-15-2010, 10:31 AM,
RE: Template
Thank's Paul.