Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gota be a wig (photo)
09-21-2009, 10:24 PM,
Gota be a wig (photo)
Was forced into watching 'strictly come dancing' the other night. This guy looks as if he's wearing, what do you think?

Is it just a bad haircut?

[Image: Picture27.png]
09-21-2009, 10:52 PM,
Re: Gota be a wig?
I would be inclined to agree I have to be honest sides look too thin considering how thick the top is. To me it looks like a partial covering the front half!
09-21-2009, 11:55 PM,
honestly i doubt it bro. thats how my HP is and thats roughly how thin my sides are too however i've seen people out in public with obviously real hair rocking the same exact style.

bottom line, it could be but i doubt it, ive been baffled too many times thinkin celebs like charlie sheen, etc have worn wigs and then looking through the right sources finding out quite the contrary.
09-22-2009, 02:04 AM,
collegedan Wrote:bottom line, it could be but i doubt it, ive been baffled too many times thinkin celebs like charlie sheen, etc have worn wigs and then looking through the right sources finding out quite the contrary.

Charlie Sheen!! :o The Sheen family has more hair than the Kennedy family (OK, let's call it a tie)!! I don't know how anyone could confuse his hair for a wig. Just wishful thinking, I guess.
09-22-2009, 03:26 AM,
Re: Gota be a wig (photo)
kite_boy Wrote:Was forced into watching 'strictly come dancing' the other night. This guy looks as if he's wearing, what do you think?

Is it just a bad haircut?

[Image: Picture27.png]

who is it
09-22-2009, 11:57 AM,
Hard to know!! I know some people who have bad haircuts like that...
09-25-2009, 02:39 AM,
Might be just combed at a strange angle ---it`s hard to tell if it`s a piece.
Mr Burns, if you see this post, I am new on here [but not new to wearing hairpieces] and I`m in Ireland ---- could you recommend anyone in Cork area [or Dublin ] that I could use to cut in any new pieces I order from toplace? I have been using a supplier/salon in Dublin [I`m in Cork] and they are just charging too much, so I`m in the process of breaking out of that situation. I was unable to send u a message asking this question via your profile for some reason --thanks. Paul.