Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Korean stock piece scam- beware
12-30-2010, 04:00 PM,
RE: Korean stock piece scam- beware
Well as an update, the replacement piece BA sent was looking good for the first month....although it shed like crazy,after a month the piece had lost so much hair that the thick lace was becoming visible on the top and sides, I applied knot sealer every time I took it off after cleaning it but it only slowed down the shedding slightly.

I believe the units have hair that is very loosely knotted, perhaps on purpose? or lack of skill?
Toplace pieces I wore in the past never shed like the BA ones do.

I am very careful with any piece, I mean I really handle it gently, comb slowly and lightly and dont use any harsh glue removers etc...however no matter how gently I combed the piece it shed like crazy, every time I combed to style it , large amounts of hair would simply come off the piece.

After a month of wearing the piece we were almost back to square one, meaning in bad as a condition as the first piece ( well almost)estimated 30% loss of hairs on the piece

My point is stay away from BA and his pieces unless you are okay with replacing your piece every month and wearing something with lace so thick that it is detectable no matter how many coats of glue you apply.

Im ordering from Toplace only, order sent in today....looking forward to receiving my new toplace piece.

Good bye BA forever.
12-30-2010, 05:54 PM,
Phoenix:

How long ago did you receive this piece? What type of lace was it? Were the knots bleached?
12-30-2010, 09:07 PM,
what thease companys dont realise or care about, thats its the psychological damage caused to a individual,yes its about the money, but far more about the mental state it leaves the wearer in, not to mention being busted.
as a fellow wearer my heart goes out to you,
toplace isint just a hair system supplier its a community.
although my two hair systems came from somewhere else, im totaly happy with them.
but all the advice, Knowledge,came from all the great folk here.
"one life one chance to look, be youre best,hell who woudnt want that"
regards anty Smile
12-30-2010, 09:57 PM,
I received the piece in October after waiting many months for a replacement stock piece, the front knots were bleached.
The lace is the heavy stiff lace BA uses, very cheap lace.
Impossible to make it disappear on your scalp.
@antywanty I totally agree with you, its the psychological damage that is caused
That is something you cannot recover from, once youre busted due to a bad system
Youre busted, that individual/s know and sometimes yes they feel awkward around you
For being a wearer.
They see you differently.
Especially chicks....
12-31-2010, 05:33 AM,
anyway I prefer having some people around me seeing me differently (not my real friends that I know they won't), than being bald...... it's just my priorities... I want to have hair all my entire life at any cost, wearing is not that hassle for me.
Regards
12-31-2010, 05:40 AM,
(12-30-2010, 09:57 PM)phoenix13 Wrote: ......
Youre busted, that individual/s know and sometimes yes they feel awkward around you
For being a wearer.
Especially chicks....

Dude, you have problems the need to be resolved.
If want you say is something that you really see/feel,
then it has nothing to do with your hair or lack of hair
or that you wear.

I've told every lady that I've dated that I wear and NO ONE CARES !!!
Said that a zillion times.
No one looks at your hair and no one cares.

Fred
12-31-2010, 11:07 AM,
(12-31-2010, 05:40 AM)FredTJ Wrote:
(12-30-2010, 09:57 PM)phoenix13 Wrote: ......
For being a wearer.
Especially chicks....

Dude, you have problems the need to be resolved.
If want you say is something that you really see/feel,
then it has nothing to do with your hair or lack of hair
or that you wear.

I've told every lady that I've dated that I wear and NO ONE CARES !!!
Said that a zillion times.
No one looks at your hair and no one cares.

Fred

I think the problem is not that they know he wears, the problem is more they know it because of a realy bad piece. If you hair looks awesome it would be no prob, but with a crap piece its realy harming someones life
12-31-2010, 03:31 PM,
Thanks Ruulkasar you understand exactly what Im talking about...I think Fred TJ has missed the boat here completely.

Its getting a bad piece that exposes you in situations where it shouldnt, the point of wearing is not advertising the fact.
`FredTJ get a piece that looks like mine from BA...the pics I have alreasy posted...I challenge you to wear that in public...see what response you get and how you feel after wearing something like that for a week...then we can begin to talk on even terms my friend.

Perhaps you will understand my posts better then.

Cheers!

Have a Happy New Year everyone!