Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Korean stock piece scam- beware
10-11-2010, 01:13 AM,
RE: Korean stock piece scam- beware
Hi phoenix13 -- well with this kind of picture evidence and negative commentary from people, I can`t see that the future is very bright for that company, whoever they are. Of ALL things you have to be `` fussy`` with, it`s hair systems, for obvious reasons. It`s almost like cosmetic surgery --people consider it for a while before deciding it`s something that will help change something about their appearance which they are unhappy with...... hair wearers, either existing or prospective, wear and want to wear in order to improve their appearance ---- they definitely do not want to end up looking like something a farmer would use out in a field to scare off crows !!!!! The difference between companies supplying cosmetic products [ such as hair systems] and an actual surgeon doing a procedure on a person, is that the surgeon has to be registered with medical authorities and legal action can be taken to secure monetary refunds/ compensation if a person is not happy with the results of a procedure, but when people are scattered all over the world, and buy goods on line from ANY company, you have to take a certain amount of `risk` -- it would appear to me, anyway, that in the case of that company , it will be an up-hill battle to get your money back as you are dealing with cross -border, inter -country transactions and the cost of taking any kind of `` official`` action would most likely exceed the amount of initial outlay on the goods, and is not worth the bother --just put it down to experience, and let it be a lesson to us all, not just you --- I think it`s very commendable and brave of you to post the pics as a warning to everyone to avoid that provider. Long live Toplace !! Cheers, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Korean stock piece scam- beware - Paul In Ireland - 10-11-2010, 01:13 AM